So I'm Buying My First Home And I'm Scared Shitless

dont forget you'll also qualify for the $8000.00 tax check for first time home buyer!!!!!!

nice house,things happen for a reason!!!does this one feel "right"??

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Yeah this one does feel right. The other two houses that I tried to buy were good homes but there was always something that scared me away from them. The first house had like $20K + in repairs that the owners didn't want to fix. They had took me all the way up to the day before closing and we decided to kill that deal. Repairs and the fact that the house just wasn't safe was enough to walk away from that one. The second house was damn near perfect. The only major thing that scared me was that it had a septic system. That was something I've never delt with before nor was I intrested in begining to deal with it. That combined with the homes age kind of stuck in the back of my head. And the more I though about it the more I wasn't sure about that house.

This house here I feel nothing weird about it. The only thing I feel is the anticipation on moving in and starting all the home project I want to do with this house.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Well the deal has been done. I've been moving all weekend long and I'm still not done. I won't have internet at my new house until the end of the week so I'll have to sneak on here when I'm at work. The house is great and having my own garage is a dream come true for me. Again, moving is a bitch especially on the body. I'm so sore right now that my toe nails hurt. But I still have one more night of moving things out of the apartment and then I'll be totally free from apartment living.

Once I'm settled in, which I hope will take about a month, I'll be able to start my stereo upgrade project on the truck. First will be to finally put in those kicker amps that I have setting in my mud room in the truck. Then I'll add another battery and second alternator. And finally finish it up with a car pc that will replace my pioneer. Now that I won't have to travel around to do my audio installs all my projects should take days to complete instead of weeks.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

congrats on the buy!! very nice house.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived