what shaver do you use?

Depends on hairy I get.

I use a sunbeam hair clippers to take down the ruff stuff.

Then if Im wanting some side burns I will use the gillette fusion power to get trimmed up nicely.

Then I shave the rest or all with my norelco 8140XL.

I really wanted a braun with the electric cleaning, but figured $100 was enough to spend.

Oh and for those who have the electric shavers, try using the lectric shave crap. It works pretty good and almost feels a lot smoother.

is that a gel or what?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

man, im 21 and I gotta shave everydamn day

i am about to be 21, and i could shave everyday, but i am lazy and only do it when it starts to look like a beard

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Guest MegaloManiac

i shave once a week im too dam lazy to do it every morning, but i do have a beard and a soul patch i just shave my cheeks and mustash, and line my side burns up.

i have nobody to really impress so i really dont care.

i shave once a week im too dam lazy to do it every morning, but i do have a beard and a soul patch i just shave my cheeks and mustash, and line my side burns up.

i have nobody to really impress so i really dont care.

Same here, only shave every few days when my girlfriend & I can spend some time together otherwise when I do line everything up Ive got a goatee. Too Lazy! :smile:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

lol im supposed to be shaved daily too but fuck sometimes i go 4 days or so

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived