As a major Drug addict I feel for you man.

Vik's,Perc's, OC's, Roxycontin,(fave),and methodone.

Yes these are all horrible narcotics and withdraws or being Dope Sick is horrible.

You should of called yourself a Professional drug addict, that would of been funny... Lol

roxycodon, rocicet, roxycoton (depending on brand) are really good. Those lil 15mg green pills... yea....:) Pure percocet ftw and no fillers!

Anyways your DR seems to have you on some semi powerful stuff!! Oxycoton is some badddd stuff, and having to be on it that long is going to cause a major addiction, as others said, i would seriously try to move away from it, even if it means taking more percocet.

I took a oxy 80 what time, and it felt like I took about five 10mg percocets. and for the street price (you can sell them for about $1 per mg). it wasnt worth it by far, but it was free.

Im known to take a couple percs every now and then, but theres times that I go 4-5 days without at a time and I dont feel no addiction, but I dont snort them or anything.

However if you do get addicted to your Oxycoton, they will prescribe methodone for you to fight the habbit (then you get addicted to that), but for the average person, they are another way to get high.

So I would suggust using Cymboxin if you do get addicted, its some what newer and far less habit forming, but very expensive if you dont have insurance (but worth it if you dont wanna get addicted to another drug)

It looks normal now just missing the very end of my index finger. Still need to get pix up for you guys.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

You should of called yourself a Professional drug addict, that would of been funny... Lol

roxycodon, rocicet, roxycoton (depending on brand) are really good. Those lil 15mg green pills... yea....:) Pure percocet ftw and no fillers!

LOL man I thought that shit was all behind me, but hey!

You was missing out if you wasn't getting the Blue 30's. Heaven sent. :D

LOL OP when you start to sound like this your screwed. :rofl:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I think its all mental man, you just have to be stronger than the meds man. I was taking painkillers for 3 months, 15 a day, sometimes more, sometimes less, but around that. I got in trouble and just stopped one day, i really dont think its that hard, you should be fine.

Baylor University

Accounting

Hey guys,

Thank You all very much for all of your advice and concerns. This stuff is just crazy, I went to the Dr. today for a follow up and expressed to him my concerns over taking all of these meds, he assured me that this is normal procedure for someone in my condition. We spent about an hour talking about future treatments and such(I got some more bad news today looks like I will need another operation seems that I have another cancerous cyst I wrote about it in another post here in the forums). Anyway, we spoke about how he plans to get me off of this stuff when my health is improving, so it looks like I will be on the Oxy's & Percs for a while longer, I'll tell you what though the shit is crazy, I just took an oxy 40 and a perc 10 around 30 minutes ago, and I am as high as a kite. I dont know if its the fact that I am not feeling so much pain,or that it feels like I am just floating on air. but these pills are POWERFULL!

Thanks Again for everything,

I am going to get back to some X-Box while I can still enjoy it.

like people previously posted, addiction is a HUGE mental game. as long as you don't enjoy taking them then you should be fine later on.

on another note, if you are in that much pain all the time and you don't feel anything when on the meds, you should eat only when you are feeling above the clouds lol

oh and feel better man! I know if I were you I wouldn't leave my bed until I was 100% healed! lol I sprained my ankle once, iced it for a day, then thought I was super man and decided to go ride my bike.. ended up breaking my ankle about 5 minutes later.. learned my lesson with that one, every injury I get I lay in bed like a bitch until its all better lol

like people previously posted, addiction is a HUGE mental game. as long as you don't enjoy taking them then you should be fine later on.

on another note, if you are in that much pain all the time and you don't feel anything when on the meds, you should eat only when you are feeling above the clouds lol

oh and feel better man! I know if I were you I wouldn't leave my bed until I was 100% healed! lol I sprained my ankle once, iced it for a day, then thought I was super man and decided to go ride my bike.. ended up breaking my ankle about 5 minutes later.. learned my lesson with that one, every injury I get I lay in bed like a bitch until its all better lol

Thanks Man,

I hear what you are saying about the eating part especially, they are giving me hormones that build up my appetite, so when I am all doped up on the meds I am eating like a king, granted I throw it up an hour or so later, I still eat whenever I can and I do enjoy the shit out of it for as long as I can hold it down.

This ones just to wish you luck man.

I hope everything turns out alright for you in the long run.

Best of wishes and hopes of a speedy recovery.

Take care.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png