Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Stopping Trunk Rattle......HELP!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah, thats what im talkin bout...i always hear people on the forum talking about some stuff they get from the fabric stores, whats that stuff called

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Posted

cool, im gonna go check it out, but im sure no one is open today like the rest of the world.....im gonna use the rest of today to go rattle hunting

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Posted

God, around here, the dumb bastards measure their system's by how much everything is rattling...you talk about retards..

When I get my system, see if I dont dynomate(spelling) the whole damn car and rattle proof that damn trunk. :D.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Posted

the regular dynamat is so hard by itself that i dont wanna use it, it might just wind up doing the same thing. i wanna use something thick and soft so that it will act as a cushion for when the tray lifts up. like the foam sheets or the air duct insulation that roscoe was talkin bout.

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...