Well as most of you probably know I just got over a very long bout with cancer, So I go to the doctor this sfternoon for a follow up & bi-monthly visit As usual I get some routine tests and a vat scan, Well as soon as the doctor comes in the exam room, I can tell by the look on his face that something is up, Turns out he detected a spot on the cat scan that he says "makes him a little concerned" so here we fucking go again looks like I am going to have to have this thing removed, have it biopsied and back we go to the chemo and radiation and all that other happy horseshit.

Sorry for the ranting and raving here guys, but I am soooo tired of this shit I just want to get back to life the way it was a year ago.

I mean come on, I am 35 years old, have an awesome wife, A beautiful house, a great job, two cars and a motorcycle.

Up until this cancer surfaced last year I was the happiest person alive, and anymore I wish I wasn't alive.

Like I said before, sorry for the ranting and raving.

I am just fed up with all of this shit, and want to get back to the way life used to be.

Edited by kidtoyota

Well as most of you probably know I just got over a very long bout with cancer, So I go to the doctor this sfternoon for a follow up & bi-monthly visit As usual I get some routine tests and a vat scan, Well as soon as the doctor comes in the exam room, I can tell by the look on his face that something is up, Turns out he detected a spot on the cat scan that he says "makes him a little concerned" so here we fucking go again looks like I am going to have to have this thing removed, have it biopsied and back we go to the chemo and radiation and all that other happy horseshit.

Sorry for the ranting and raving here guys, but I am soooo tired of this shit I just want to get back to life the way it was a year ago.

I mean come on, I am 35 years old, have an awesome wife, A beautiful house, a great job, two cars and a motorcycle.

Up until this cancer surfaced last year I was the happiest person alive, and anymore I wish I wasn't alive.

Like I said before, sorry for the ranting and raving.

I am just fed up with all of this shit, and want to get back to the way life used to be.

Stay positive man! Don't let anything bring you down. Hopefully it's just a rough patch.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Im sorry to hear that bro. Lets hope its nothing serious, but if it is, your fighter as we seen before, and all you can really do is hope for early detection with cancer, as you already might have. I know it sucks, but if its potentially serious atleast you know about it b4 it gets bad. Theres alot of people who are not as fortunate. so look up :good: you have people here who are going to support ya, so dont feel alone :give_rose:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

you gought a good fight so far...DONT GIVE UP!!!

keep your head in the game and stick with it bro. you got all those beautiful things that come in life (cars house wife) you earned them...dont let that all go to waste...stay happy keep your head up ad keep us posted on everything. here on SMD we your other family

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hey man just another message from a user to show that you have support from all of us here at SMD.com. Dont give up the fight you have come this far dont let go now keep fighting. Remember with faith in yourself and god anything is possible. I will pray for you and your family.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Like said, keep your head up. Easy for us to say, but you've got my prayer's, bro.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...