Menace89's 06 Sonata Build

well after the resin dried i put 2 layers of chop mat on it and pulled it out when it was dry

Posted Image

but while it was drying i made some pieces for when i glass some new panels for the front of the box...no pix of em tho (ill get em when i glass the front)

After that i attached the top and shot some great stuff on the top and sides of the box to seal off the trunk

Posted Image

Posted Image

**edit**^^^ the curved piece inside the box is for when i glass the front^^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

I need to get more great stuff as you can tell...that was 2 cans so probably another 2 cans will do it

great job... cant wait to see finished product. Those 15's should bang, because i need trunk space, im do 12's when i get a chance. Whats the tuning frequency of the box?

EDIT: nvm, saw it on second post my bad

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

great job... cant wait to see finished product. Those 15's should bang, because i need trunk space, im do 12's when i get a chance. Whats the tuning frequency of the box?

EDIT: nvm, saw it on second post my bad

very nice

thanks...hopefully it should be done pretty soon

Haha no fair, I love the box it's looking very very clean, I wanna do something similar in my Acura Tl....if only I had the time and box building knowledge.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

very very nice brotha, I have a 2005 and just bought my first of two lvl4 15's .you got skills man keep it up.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Haha no fair, I love the box it's looking very very clean, I wanna do something similar in my Acura Tl....if only I had the time and box building knowledge.

very very nice brotha, I have a 2005 and just bought my first of two lvl4 15's .you got skills man keep it up.

haha, so i guess i gotta tease u guys with the pics to get some comments around here ^_^

Thanks guys i appreciate it

sry no pics tonight tho :rofl: just shot more great stuff and had to modify the amp rack cover a little...nothin too exciting

what's your hight and width in the 2006? i know it looks allot wider than the 2005, I'm trying to figure out which way to go with my subs. I'm not sure if i want to install the new box like the old and fire the sub and port's to the rear or try and seal off the trunk and fire the sub's and port's into the back seat.I only have max 38'' wide and 16.5 high i could go a little higher if i pull everything out of the rear deck but I'm trying to leave the rear deck alone for rear fill.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

what's your hight and width in the 2006? i know it looks allot wider than the 2005, I'm trying to figure out which way to go with my subs. I'm not sure if i want to install the new box like the old and fire the sub and port's to the rear or try and seal off the trunk and fire the sub's and port's into the back seat.I only have max 38'' wide and 16.5 high i could go a little higher if i pull everything out of the rear deck but I'm trying to leave the rear deck alone for rear fill.

19"-H and 40.5"-W...i could've gone a little wider but i needed some room for the wires

Archived