Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hookah ftmfw just bought one today we usually go to a hookah bar to smoke nothing but college kids so it gets off and popin my favorite flavor by far is wildberry mint, 2nd is watermelon lime

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Posted

Well that's true. I guess everybody needs something to get through their week, I just get tired of pot heads that smoke everyday because they think it makes them cool. I don't smoke though because I'm trying to keep a job. :P

I'm not a pot head at all, but I gotta ask, why do you care what other people do if it doesn't hurt you? I've got friends that smoke weed, but they don't do it to be cool..... Alcohol is a drug, and its worse than Weed. You ever seen anybody die from smoking too much weed? People die from Alcohol poisoning. Alcohol makes you rage, weed makes you calm. You're saying that a person who smokes weed socially on the weekends, like people drink alcohol, couldn't hold down a job. LOL.... Those hundreds of thousands of people who went to jail for selling or smoking weed, we are paying for them to be in jail with our tax money...What is it $30k a year to keep a prisoner in jail? Could be sending kids to college.....
Posted

Well that's true. I guess everybody needs something to get through their week, I just get tired of pot heads that smoke everyday because they think it makes them cool. I don't smoke though because I'm trying to keep a job. :P

we dont smoke pot and it is legal.

you dont smoke pot out of them, its for flavored tabaccos

you can but i never have or will ever.

Its not that big over here, although there is a bar down the road. Ive been a couple times, i got a little buzzed but not worth the 20 bucks in my opinion. Maybe if i had a hookah to chill with in my house, i would have different thoughts. But anyways, i bet the chix do digg it, esp around colleges here.

yup the girls love here at BSU

I love Hookah! I'd love to have one at the house, but my parents would shit bricks. Me and some friends just head to the Gypsy Lounge on weekends to smoke it up. Have you ever blew hookah bubbles?

haha like its nothing...ill steel my sisters camera and mad a vid...i think my record off one hit is like 22 or 23 smoke rings. i can french and couple other tricks too :)

They are pretty big here. Blue mist is the best for sure. Skittles are delicious as well.

have yet to try skittles..i hear good things though

You put a type of tobacco inside the bowl at the top called Sisha

sHisha ;)

ahhhh imma have to get a pic of the one at the house, its gotta be at least 4 foot, its blue and chrome, looks dope

hmmm there was onelike that at the hookah store we went too... $285 :-o i still think our little hookah would kill it ;)

like 50% of americans have or do smoke pot http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

i never will.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but is this legal? Since it's for tobacco, it's legal right?

Yes its legal :)

we tried the 'Black-mango' brand last night...not a fan just an fyi

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

i would really love to be posted up at work with a hookah smokin blue mist...lol

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2537 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...