AI James Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 indeed he does and the running continues lmao
BumpinLow Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 ahahahah Fuck the bears. Fuck you grossman! You fucking cock sucking piece of shit! You fucking suck. Anyway, Peyton, Harrison and Freeney deserve it more. Fuck Da Bears. FUCK YOU!
AI James Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 looking at that poll all of you did not go for the colts so wheres the bears routers
REAudioJDub Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 Ima laugh at all you fuckers if Grossman chokes...I know all of you Bears fans inside are praying he doesn't fuck up once again. Yup he fucked up man. I turned it off I can't watch anymore. Colts played good out there and I'll give em that.
AI James Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 Ima laugh at all you fuckers if Grossman chokes...I know all of you Bears fans inside are praying he doesn't fuck up once again. Yup he fucked up man. I turned it off I can't watch anymore. Colts played good out there and I'll give em that. they didnt play well they just played not as horrible as the bears did
David Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 ohhh im here, luckily for me, its not my fav team, at least they made it too the big dance BURRITO
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 Colts win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
alpine Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 HAHAHAHAHA BITCHES ;D BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD
REAudioJDub Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 Ima laugh at all you fuckers if Grossman chokes...I know all of you Bears fans inside are praying he doesn't fuck up once again. Yup he fucked up man. I turned it off I can't watch anymore. Colts played good out there and I'll give em that. they didnt play well they just played not as horrible as the bears did I guess if you wanna put it that way...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.