Vifa Set $59 "recession Buster"

Forevrbumpn

I' am a long time Vifa fanatic, great quality sound, great quality drivers, build, cosmetic, just great!

I personally think I will buy a few of these sets tonite

$59 you get 2- 5.5" mids, crossover and tweeters, all good aulity stuff. I actually have some of these mids as is already, but cant go wrong with more!!

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_i...roducts_id=8525

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I' am a long time Vifa fanatic, great quality sound, great quality drivers, build, cosmetic, just great!

I personally think I will buy a few of these sets tonite

$59 you get 2- 5.5" mids, crossover and tweeters, all good aulity stuff. I actually have some of these mids as is already, but cant go wrong with more!!

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_i...roducts_id=8525

Thats a great deal!

I might order a set for an upcoming project, thanks for posting that! I haven't checked their site since I ordered Vifa's for my car.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I ordered 4 sets hah

2 sets for the Denali, along with some 4- 6.5"s, and the rest will be for house

Iam doing pods in my denali with 2-5.5"s and 2- 6.5"s per door

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thats a great deal!

I might order a set for an upcoming project, thanks for posting that! I haven't checked their site since I ordered Vifa's for my car.

Nice!

I have Vifa tweets in my pillar pods and a Vifa mid in my center dash.

I would like to use these for my bedroom along with a Dayton 12" sub from parts express.

If these were a 4-ohm set, people would be all over them for car use.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

thanks for pointing that out! i just bought a set for my dad. my uncles worked for Legacy audio here in springfield il. who makes audiophile grade home tower speakers and they have given me tons of the drivers they use over the years(vifa, seas, morel, eton etc.) and they are some of the best sounding drivers you could ask for.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Do these get loud? i dont know much when it comes to mids and highs....like how would they compare to some infinity kappas?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Well, if being used in cars, try not to do free air with them, if your doing kick panels, or pods, make sure its sealed up. These are home audio grade, and still at 8ohms per t/m crossover side. I personally bought 2 per side just to get the load down to about 4ohms, and I will be running these on a Sundown 4channel, the smaller one. They don't handle tons of power, they are just a very clean audiophile grade sound

So they will work Great if used properly.

I must have about 30 Vifa mids here at home, but decided to get these because they all match up, and I can be lazy and NOT build my own crossover.. lol

sundown.jpg

Dont be afraid to run 8 ohms in the car if you have a decent powered amp for your mids and highs.

I have a Crunch 115x4 rms running my mids and tweets, and used a very efficient Selenium 8 ohm set in the rear sides of my wall, and they can get extremely loud!

These would be great up front along with a dedicated midbass for 3-ways. Their tweets are amazing, i also have a center channel Vifa mid and it is very nice in the center of the dash. I wouldn't abuse it, but it does a nice job.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I have no problem running 8ohms in my cars, not at all. But I have a small 4 channel comming in, the 50wx4 sundown, so I wanted to see atleast that 50rms for each pair. And also, double the components, its going to get louder ofcourse, after this 50w4, Iam getting a 125.2 and running that on the 6.5" mid bass speakers, and then sub amp after that ;-)

sundown.jpg

got my first order of Vifa components in, nicely packed, and looking good... The crossovers actually surprised me, they look well done

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0867.jpg

DSCN0868.jpg

this is how they will be set up in my truck. I' am doing 1 set of 5.5" in the door, along with 2- 6.5"s of the same brand, Vifa mid bass speakers, the second set will either go in the kick panels, or somewhere up top

If this damn weather ever lets up, I may just get to building

DSCN0869.jpg

sundown.jpg