Sonic Electronix

He has horns underneath the truck.

And now he actually has 10-12 mids in his tailgate. I believe he's got around 10,000 watts on his mids/highs.

Edited by tommyk90

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

And now he actually has 10-12 mids in his tailgate. I believe he's got around 10,000 watts on his mids/highs.

good god

Guest digitalboy

He has speakers in his tailgate..... which is why it sounded so clean with the door shut.

I fail for not reading the last post. Sorry

Edited by digitalboy

he doesn't have even 3000 w in voice. whip audio at best holds 75 rms and have 25 6.5 the most in there. do the math

he doesn't have even 3000 w in voice. whip audio at best holds 75 rms and have 25 6.5 the most in there. do the math

feeling threatened? came off a little whiney there.

either way its a nice setup, least hes not claiming anything he cant back up in the lanes

feeling threatened? came off a little whiney there.

either way its a nice setup, least hes not claiming anything he cant back up in the lanes

I never said he didn't have a nice setup or take away that he is king of bass. I was replying to the other poster that said he has 10K in vocals. It's something that you do all day in everyone post. Why do you insist on trying to jump on me immediately after I post. If comes to whiney you the first that sounds it when you take that moderator status like you the man. Knock it off. I never claimed anything to be best anywhere. i just battle the way i do and that's it. I don't give a f about lanes. I groundpound and always said that.