Posted Image

any good? :)

comments would be nice :) Xxxxxxx

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what kinda glue do you use? ca?, and how do you cut the little "leg's" for the ring, do u cut em at a angle or just the lingth u need? and how do u interperert the angle on the speaker? i made some in my geo but it was hard as hell to try to angle em the right way, anyways looks clean man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Very Nice!! Im doing the same with my cavalier but double mids and tweets. I also plan on doing a more hardcore angle so they are pointing towards me. Everyone likes something different tho. Im sure he'll be happy.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

what kinda glue do you use? ca?, and how do you cut the little "leg's" for the ring, do u cut em at a angle or just the lingth u need? and how do u interperert the angle on the speaker? i made some in my geo but it was hard as hell to try to angle em the right way, anyways looks clean man

if your referring to the glue i used to hold the 'legs' i just used a hot glue gun. and i only cut the legs to length not at ana ngle. with it not at an angle i could glue the ring better becuase i could get more area glued etc :)

for the angle i jus made a guess for what would be good and looked like a good angle, took it and tested it n the car and then fleeced it really :)

cheers for commments people :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

came out nice and clean. what kind of paint did you use?

came out nice and clean. what kind of paint did you use?

plastic primer

filler primer lots of

gloss black

all from spray cans :)

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

Shoulda wet sanded and polished them if you wanted a VERY nice gloss finish.

The switches in the passenger side look awesome.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived