Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

what ya'll reckon then? i will be getting more pictures this weekend becuase i'm at college and not at work tomoro.

i need to go over it again with some more filler becuase there are loads lil holes in the filler!! it will be finished in matt black :) hopefully the weekend or something :)

comments and that would be awesomeee

Thanks for lookin XxXx

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant see the pics (school comp) but those corsicas arnt too good of cars. well the one my gf's parents got. shes getting it nexted. the paint is pealing, huge rust hole in door jamb, engine sounds horrible, all kinds of stuff. idk the year of it. but its old. im not bashing your friends car at all. i just had to let this out about that car. haha

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i cant see the pics (school comp) but those corsicas arnt too good of cars. well the one my gf's parents got. shes getting it nexted. the paint is pealing, huge rust hole in door jamb, engine sounds horrible, all kinds of stuff. idk the year of it. but its old. im not bashing your friends car at all. i just had to let this out about that car. haha

I may be wrong (seldom are) but Im certain a corsa and a corsica are two different cars especially seeing hows hes in great britain.......

pods look good man!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

jus like one -2 layers over it :)

lots of resin on there aswell, there solid tho :)

Xx

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh i apoligize! i read it wrong. you probibly are right roscoe.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

looks good man. hit it with some texture spray then the flat black and itll look stock.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

if you cant see pics at school....and this is a thread about HIS door pods...why would you go off and talk about YOUR gf's parents car? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

pods do look nice tho for sure man

:( i couldn't be bothered to go to work on saterday, so i didn't get anything done, i will be starteing on the drivers door in the weeek so i will have some pics of that. it's slightly different becuase it has the electric windowns on it :) X

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

Archived