Mosin Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11771_...DXZ785USB.html# Well I made a post awhile ago about getting a Sony deck. Don't wanna risk anything so forget it. I've never owned a Clarion deck before. I like the way this one looks. Is this a great deck for the money? Derp.
Andrew2944r Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 All the Clarions I used always did great for me, never had any problems Team Ampere Audio
finkster Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 clarion made the first head unit ever good shit in my opinion DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
The Performer Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 IMO that looks like an EXCELLENT headunit for the price. 6v pre-out's can't be bad either! CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
Mosin Posted February 7, 2009 Author Report Posted February 7, 2009 So this is a great HU for the money I take it? Has anyone ever owned this specific one? I'm curious about how bright the diff. colors are. Derp.
audioman21 Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 Don't have any experience with it but heres some reviews about it to help consider..... http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18796
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.