i just installed the newest OS and it still seems to lag. my tmobile 8700g (GSM) never lagged like this. i go to unlock it, and after i type the password and press enter, it hangs for about 2 seconds before unlocking, etc. the tmobile version of this blackberry runs 10x faster.

any ideas?

is there a way to flash the phone with a custom rom/firmware to get rid of all verizon's gay shit?

Edited by pimpedout97x

there are programs out there, I use TK Fileexplorer 2 for mine just do a google search and there are sites everywhere for this. TK aka tiki gets you into the internals of your phone from your computer to add or remove componants. I got rid of all the locked sample games on mine. Did you reboot your phone after?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarke...ies-thread.html

i didnt read all of it but it has some useful stuff there, dont know if it pertains to the thread or not but something may help you on it !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

there are programs out there, I use TK Fileexplorer 2 for mine just do a google search and there are sites everywhere for this. TK aka tiki gets you into the internals of your phone from your computer to add or remove componants. I got rid of all the locked sample games on mine. Did you reboot your phone after?

i did reboot, i think i will try this thing out though that you mentioned.