90 Accord Exhaust

u just fake

bro no one is against u...and the only thing fake i see here are your dyno results.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

btw u go to school for honda motors why dont u grow up and get in tosomething that willmake big money like euro BMW FERRARRI, MERCEDES, NOT RICE ROCKETS WITH 7 INCH EXCHAUST TIPS and a skyscraper wing

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Guest xXxTeamKickerxXx
bro no one is against u...and the only thing fake i see here are your dyno results.

what dyno results? what do you do? run million member website lol and my wing is factory bout a 1-1/2 from the trunk with a 2-1/2 dual exhaust tip so yea im done wit this.

f*ck you go eat a :censored:, come for a ride i'll show you what 4 cylinders can do and i dont gotta put up a dyno, read up on my motor :good: lightly modded probably faster than what u got. haters

me and my friend andrew go to school for honda motors i know what im talkin bout.

The Honda F-Series engine was Honda's "big block" SOHC inline four, though lower production DOHC versions of the F-series were built. It features an aluminum open deck cast iron sleeved block and aluminum/magnesium cylinder head. Honda's F22B1 Engine won a spot on the Ward's 10 Best Engines List in 1995 and 1996.

F22A

This engine series was used in the Honda Accord and Honda Prelude S. Aside from differences in tuning, these engines are substantially similar.

Specifications

* Bore × Stroke: 85.0 × 95.0 mm

* Displacement: 2156 cc

* Valve Configuration: SOHC, 16 valves, Non vtec

* Compression ratio: 8.8:1

* Max power:

o F22A1: 125 hp (93 kW) @ 5200 rpm

o F22A4: 130 hp (97 kW) @ 5200 rpm

o F22A6: 140 hp (104 kW) @ 5600 rpm

o F22A7: 150 hp (110 kW) @ 5900 rpm (147hp/108kW with automatic transmission)

Lol I've owned many hondas and know "what 4 cylinders can do". And then I got smart and stopped wasting my time and money and got a V8. And I would rather have a H series anyway. And how does copying and pasting what you found in google prove anything?

We're not trying to start stuff but what do you expect when you come in making topics like this and trying to act hard?

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Guest xXxTeamKickerxXx
Lol I've owned many hondas and know "what 4 cylinders can do". And then I got smart and stopped wasting my time and money and got a V8. And I would rather have a H series anyway. And how does copying and pasting what you found in google prove anything?

We're not trying to start stuff but what do you expect when you come in making topics like this and trying to act hard?

i got a 69 impala i know what a v-8 can do it's my friday night car, like i said why u still tryin to start somethin? im done.

God i love e-thugs. 68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo