Perfect.

I agree. That shit is SIC

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

you just HAD to post a BMW in here didn't you :lol:

shit looks raw!!

but yeah I want my front end to look some what like this minus the head lights and DRL's

user3272_pic4207_1266268211.jpg

and of course it will finally be nice to see my hood shine like it should considering I have a very weak clear coat on it right now and a shit load of dents, rock chips and misc flaws

I want to experiment with the grille and paint it the dark purple like my chevy emblem and see how it turns out, it might be too much purple for the front end but it will just wipe off if I don't like it

also want to try to retrofit my head lights with some Acura projectors and FINALLY get my HID fogs soon

I'm going to ask to work fridays and saturdays over summer so I can get some more hours

I did not even thing about it being a BMW, It was just the first one I found. I love VIP style on the euro cars. I think it would look retarded on a suv though. I think the purple would look tight and like you said, Could just take it off it it doesn't.

Eeeeeew...stock geometry control arms FTL. Fuck negative camber. NC is only cool if you're in the club, Negative Camber...or own a ranger with I beams...or have all 4 wheels with it...and even then the last 2 are debatable.

BTW lay that shit out already, Kasey. :santa:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

negative camber gives you super awesome zomg responsiveness and does no damage to your tires...everyone should do it it will extend your tires lifespan by over 60,000 miles.... :popcorn:

fixed it :P

rotated the tires too so its all goood in the hood :D

I did not even thing about it being a BMW, It was just the first one I found. I love VIP style on the euro cars. I think it would look retarded on a suv though. I think the purple would look tight and like you said, Could just take it off it it doesn't.

after looking at that picture I think it would be too much purple in one spot, so I'm thinking the cutouts on the SS bumper purple?

I'm going to have to start thinking of ways to mount some fog lights down there because I have yet to see an SS bumper with fogs behind them :)

Eeeeeew...stock geometry control arms FTL. Fuck negative camber. NC is only cool if you're in the club, Negative Camber...or own a ranger with I beams...or have all 4 wheels with it...and even then the last 2 are debatable.

BTW lay that shit out already, Kasey. :santa:

tell me about it :noob:

haha I'll just get drop control arms and spindles and tuck rim on static drop :D

system first then lay frame later, I can get bags fairly cheap then I just need someone that can fab some metal :friends:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

you just HAD to post a BMW in here didn't you :lol:

shit looks raw!!

but yeah I want my front end to look some what like this minus the head lights and DRL's

user3272_pic4207_1266268211.jpg

and of course it will finally be nice to see my hood shine like it should considering I have a very weak clear coat on it right now and a shit load of dents, rock chips and misc flaws

I want to experiment with the grille and paint it the dark purple like my chevy emblem and see how it turns out, it might be too much purple for the front end but it will just wipe off if I don't like it

also want to try to retrofit my head lights with some Acura projectors and FINALLY get my HID fogs soon

I'm going to ask to work fridays and saturdays over summer so I can get some more hours

the 3/4ton hood looks good on that truck to

the HD hood gives such a mean look to the tahoe front end.. its overplayed IMO but I'm ready for a face lift :)

and matt that picture is a bad example of saved parking room lol it still takes up 2 parking spots but I love seeing that

would be cool to see my tahoe under a HUGE ass lifted truck!!!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

after looking at that picture I think it would be too much purple in one spot, so I'm thinking the cutouts on the SS bumper purple?

I'm going to have to start thinking of ways to mount some fog lights down there because I have yet to see an SS bumper with fogs behind them :)

I think that would look good.

Most people would not notice it, Unless they are into custom stuff.

Archived