Herrie's Photoshops

HELL YEAH!!!!! I'm doing it for sure NOW! THANX....btw, you do some cool shit!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

when ever you get to it could you change the stripes from black to silver and the front and rear spoilers as well I just want to see how it would look if I did my car like that thanks

Posted Image

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted Image

Can you lower it a little, maybe just to where the wheels meet the fender lip, no tucking though. And also put some rims on it, these one's:

Posted Image

If you don't mind, I'd like 5 spokes painted body color and the others left chrome so it looks like every other spoke is white with the center caps left chrome. So the spoke in the 12 o'clock position should be chrome and go from there. I'd like the rims to be proportionate to about 20"

Thanks in advance

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Today i did a bike, just for fun. I was at a friends house and there was his neighbour, Kawasaki fan and also he's a member of the dutch zxr club.

He asked me if i can turn the new Honda CBR 1000RR into a Kawa so he can put it up on the zxr club forum to fuck with the kawa fans hehe :)

So he made a topic titled as: Spotted, the new Kawa ZX-8R :) now waiting for reply's haha.

I totally de-branded the Honda and painted it like a Kawasaki lol, here's the result:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is not how i use to work, i installed a photoshop cs4 portable on my friends 15,4" laptop, wich is 2 years old.

Oh well, it was just mentioned to be fun :)

lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Hey Herrie may I ask another favor man.

You did the RF logo in my sig and I want to keep it were it is but I need to add to add a Kicker emblem to my sig sense I have ran Kicker subs for 12 years.

Would you make a Solo logo that looks like this:

Posted Image

Keep all colors original and give it the same treatment that you did with my RF logo pic.

As an extra I want the RF logo in the same spot its in but I want the Solo logo to be next to it instead of underneath it and I haven't been able to figure out how to get them side by side unless they are in the same JPEG.

Would you hook me up.

I have to represent Kicker in my sig.

Thanks.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived