New Competiton Format

H.O Audio

The main purpose for this organization is to support the dealers and its customers. Just because someone goes to a shop to purchase a system and has it professionally installed definitaly does not mean he will win. But on the other hand the guy who buys crap brand X amp from online or a swap meet shop will most definitaly always lose to someone with a quality brand amp in the same class and that is kinda what we want so consumers can realize that there is a huge difference from the quality 1000 watt amp that cost $699 to the B.S. 1000 watt amp that they got online for $199.

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

No shows in New York but hopefully someone would be interested in being a show promotor up there. It cost $20 for non members to compete and $15 for members, to become a member cost $25 a year so after 5 shows attended you get your money back. Becoming a member also allows you to win the free prizes that will be given at most events and a chance for state finals invite will prize money for each class will be given. There is also a points race for members to have a points champion in each class given at state finals as well.

www.streetspl.com

As of right now there are only shows for here in North Carolina and I already have 7 shops very interested in hosting them. If anyone knows of anybody who would be interested in being promotors for different states they can e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me at 919-604-8661. We already have manufactuer support from the following companies with many more to come.

Digital Designs

XS Volt by powermaster

Dynamat

Audioque

JL Audio ? should know within a week

Your Company here! LOL

www.streetspl.com

alright, thanks for the info. ill contact some local dealers by my hometown and see whats up. i think at least one should be interested... but ill watch the thread and email ya if anything happens. I hope we can get something going in NY

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

No, Pro class is for those involved in the Industry examples:

-Shop Owner

-Installer

-Sales People

-Reps

-Manufacturers

-Sponsored vehicles (sponsorship does not only mean free equipment if you buy direct from a manufacturer at anything equivalent to cost pricing or less) YOU ARE PRO

-Any emloyee of a company that has anything to do with the 12 volt industry.

-If you are related to anyone in the industry ( so if you are an installer at a shop and you have your girlfriend or wife run the vehicle you are still pro class)

If there is anyone who is competing consumer and is to be found out that they were actually a pro they will be band from competing in the organization the rest of the year. I DO NOT want for competitors to cheat the system just to simply win a 1st place and screw a cunsomer out of a trophy this kind of thing is what keeps the industry dying.

So I can do an install in Timmay's truck that's identical to mine but he'll get to compete in a consumer class while I compete in pro even though the same person built both vehicles. Sounds like a great way to stack the deck in favor of the guys you install for.

"-Sponsored vehicles (sponsorship does not only mean free equipment if you buy direct from a manufacturer at anything equivalent to cost pricing or less) YOU ARE PRO"

I guess anyone who buys from companies like DC Audio, AudioQue, Fi, etc. are all pros since they all buy factory direct.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Good point Derrick. That might have to be fixed otherwise it's not exactly fair for everyone. It just allows a group of people an advantage and not everyone.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived