Are Girls Worth The Fight? Friends Vs Foes

naa sorry bro i dont cheap shot ppl.. hes gonna see me face to face before i take his ass out.. just gooooooofy lookng fuck.. noooo idea what the fuck she sees in him.. ugly disrespectful cocky cheap , treats her like ass .. omg .. its frustrating just thinking about it

shit bro i know what u mean.. but just make sure u dont get in trouble for someone else or even locked up u feel. i was sayin cheap shot just as a joke not literally ya feel? but just think about what ur about to do and if u do something wrong what your consequence could be.

take it ezy brah.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

dude wtf that has NOTHING to do with it!!!! so if ur ex fling or whatever you wanna call it is now one of your closest friends ur just gonna sit there and be a crying shoulder every other week while u see this beautiful girl with so much potential get emotionally and mentally abused everyday??? wtf??

yup , you can only point them in the right direction , if a bitch is to stupid to get out of a situation she pretty much diserves it imo.

i just dont wanna see me girl hurt at all cuz i still do care about her as more than a friend .. and have been holding and bottling up alot of shit for a long time.... well heres HIM...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Bro, this is what you do.

You tell him, your boyfriend is an asshole, he treats you like shit, you got a guy willing to sacrifice everything to see you happy and that's you, tell her you'll always be there for her, and you've done all u can do, and when ur willing to listen and you realize theres more fish in the sea, and you realize you deserve better tell her to come see you, eventually she'll see the light and she will have the same feelings for you, and all feelings for him will be dead. Just keep being there for her, and keep comforting her, and do all u can do for her, and shit will work out.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Bro, this is what you do.

You tell him, your boyfriend is an asshole, he treats you like shit, you got a guy willing to sacrifice everything to see you happy and that's you, tell her you'll always be there for her, and you've done all u can do, and when ur willing to listen and you realize theres more fish in the sea, and you realize you deserve better tell her to come see you, eventually she'll see the light and she will have the same feelings for you, and all feelings for him will be dead. Just keep being there for her, and keep comforting her, and do all u can do for her, and shit will work out.

bro ive said all that to her ... all i keep hearing is this " im gonna give him one last chance" im like wtf ??? youve been sayin that for a year now!!! how many chances does this fuck rod get????

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Go to her house when shes not there, with somebuddys and Beat the living shit outta him...

Al him if you hear anying about him pulling his same shit, you'll be coming back, and hell be leaving in the coroner's van... And be Completly Seriouse Scare the Piss outa him...

I seriously would...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived