Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

I just gotta say it took me four tries to get to 8k+ watts successfully and that's after doing many small systems for years.

Have you even bought anything?

I make some good money but I can't possibly say that 10k isn't a big thing. How old are you?

*Oh, 15. That's just wonderful.

well hopefully i can get the 10,000 i'm looking for on my first try. if not, then there is always more tires. and yes, i have bought things before. i've bought amps and a few speakers before. no subwoofers though. i've only done room setups but i've used car audio for them.

and yea, i'm 15 and i'll have 10K. when i turn 16 later this year, my grandma gives me 10K to do whatever i want with. kinda nice.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Where do you get your money from? Selling lemonade??? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

And no vehicle? Your only 15, do you even have a license?

oh HA! yea, i sell lemonade on the corner. no. and i'll have a truck. i get that easily. and i'll have my license at 16.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i say lets not bash him but teach him so when he goes out and spends his money he isnt investing in crappy stuff.. he seems on the right direction and he came here asking for advice on a system. lets all lend the advice we learnt by trial and error and hope he can learn from our mistakes.

x2 even is he only gets 2k dont bash him lets help him make the best and get the best system possible if a stetsom amp can put out 9700 at 1ohm there is his 10k for

$2000 any more advice to help him reach his goal

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i say lets not bash him but teach him so when he goes out and spends his money he isnt investing in crappy stuff.. he seems on the right direction and he came here asking for advice on a system. lets all lend the advice we learnt by trial and error and hope he can learn from our mistakes.

thanks man. grant it, i'm only 15, but i have some idea on what i'm doing. i'm not an idiot.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

oh HA! yea, i sell lemonade on the corner. no. and i'll have a truck. i get that easily. and i'll have my license at 16.

If you get 10k from your grandma, who is buying the at least $15k Tahoe/Suburban?? WOW!!!!!!

Derp.

x2 even is he only gets 2k dont bash him lets help him make the best and get the best system possible if a stetsom amp can put out 9700 at 1ohm there is his 10k for

$2000 any more advice to help him reach his goal

thanks too man. but it puts out 9700 at 1 ohm? wow. lol. my thing is i'll be running at 2 ohms.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Oh dont take it the wrong way, i wasnt by anyway saying you were, i seen your choices and you seem like your making good choices in gear, its just people are bashing your age and lack of... i wasnt i was just saying let the more experienced people stop bashing you and start giving you their knowledge

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

If you get 10k from your grandma, who is buying the at least $15k Tahoe/Suburban?? WOW!!!!!!

oh don't worry man. my other grandma (who happens to have money too) will have it taken care of.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

you are headed down a bad road my friend. 10kw is no joke. You have to know what to do and when to do it, if shit hits the fan.

I would start off small 1 amp 1 15" and keeping expanding. Money to build new boxes is small money compared to what your talking about. I think once you get going you'll understand what your getting your self into.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Archived