Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

Oh dont take it the wrong way, i wasnt by anyway saying you were, i seen your choices and you seem like your making good choices in gear, its just people are bashing your age and lack of... i wasnt i was just saying let the more experienced people stop bashing you and start giving you their knowledge

oh, i know. and i wish they would stop about my age. age doesn't mean that much. thanks man

and btw, i'm going with 4 15" DC sound lab level 5's.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

he can easily make payments on a truck damn y all the hating help the man out if he just wants to know what it takes to run 10k rms let him know

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

you are headed down a bad road my friend. 10kw is no joke. You have to know what to do and when to do it, if shit hits the fan.

I would start off small 1 amp 1 15" and keeping expanding. Money to build new boxes is small money compared to what your talking about. I think once you get going you'll understand what your getting your self into.

well i was going to start off with an amp i have lying around and the 2 15's i wanted. then move up and get the alternators and batterys and whatnot. then get the other 2 and the other amp. then dynamat fo sho. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

he can easily make payments on a truck damn y all the hating help the man out if he just wants to know what it takes to run 10k rms let him know

it's nice to know that some people come here to help and not bash on me for my age or something of the sort. thanks.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

even if he cant get it all right away guys, its always nice to have a structure to build up to, lets help him put together a bangin system that he will enjoy, thats what its about ! i also suggest looking thru steves tahoe build and see stuff he has done to it. that will give you some ideas of how in depth this project will be.

*btw rusty will take care of you very nicely, when i ordered my lvl 4 XL 15s he gave me a shirt since they were my birthday present to my self* he has great customer service as well !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

in again for epicness.

why not put your free 10k to something more useful? like a minitruck

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Archived