Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

it will be 16 cubes total when i decide to build it, but the one i have now is 8 cubes and its just a sub up port up box thats sitting right behind the driver and passenger seat firing up towards the rear window lol

lol. wow. i was hoping to make my box 18 cubes. are you going to port the 16 cube box? i'm going to port mine to 29HZ probably. just because i like the lows and i'll be using it for more of a daily driver then bass race or spl.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yeah it will be tuned low tho, just because of jacks sleeper with the lvl 4 XLs pulling over 150 from 20 hz to 60 hz LOL so i would like to tune low to see how my car will compare !

then again, i want groundpounder since it will be my daily driver!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yeah it will be tuned low tho, just because of jacks sleeper with the lvl 4 XLs pulling over 150 from 20 hz to 60 hz LOL so i would like to tune low to see how my car will compare !

lol. i was just watching some of your vids, do you have it dynamated? and what amp are you using? it sounds pretty good whatever it is. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

and so what if i'm 15? and i know what i'm getting because i'll be getting 10K within the next year. so i can afford everything i need. if it goes a bit over 10K, then i always have a job i can save up for. but i'll be getting it all.

this isnt to bash on u or anything but shouldn't u at least get your license first?? if your 15.......

and i want to see this build so if/when you do buy your stuff pix pix pix.... got it? good.. lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

no actually i dont LOL i just have the trunk dynamated and its not even fully done ! LOL i ran out... im using the Audiopipe AP30001d it pushs out 3k rms at 2 ohm. one day ill make a vid and remember to turn my treble up from -6 so it will come in crystal clear LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

this isnt to bash on u or anything but shouldn't u at least get your license first?? if your 15.......

and i want to see this build so if/when you do buy your stuff pix pix pix.... got it? good.. lol

lol. i know, i know. license. but even if i don't get my license right away, i can atleast get the stuff and have it ready for when i do. and trust me, when i start, i'll have pics up all OVER the place. lol.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

no actually i dont LOL i just have the trunk dynamated and its not even fully done ! LOL i ran out... im using the Audiopipe AP30001d it pushs out 3k rms at 2 ohm. one day ill make a vid and remember to turn my treble up from -6 so it will come in crystal clear LOL

lol. i didn't think you did because you had some pretty good roof flex going. dynamat will probably be the last thing on my list. i'll mostly have to do the trunk and roof.

and let me know when you make a new vid. i'd like to see it. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well if i run 4 15's, how can i run them at @ 1ohm? i know how to at 2 ohm but not 1 ohm.

the subs are dual 2 ohm.

wire each sub up to 4 ohms (voice coils in series.)

then wire all the subs in parrallell (drops it to one ohm )

if you dont know the difference between parrallell and series. maybe you should stop right now. pick up a book or two

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i started out with one 15 with about 1000 watts going through it... i have had everything from 8s to my now 2 15s.. i wish i just saved my money up and went big in the first place... (i would have went 4 18s) my advice dont go 10k as its not to easy... im 17-(almost 18) and i know i cant do 10k i would love to do even 6k right now.. but take some of these peoples advice go lower... thats ALOT OF POWER... people with 4000 watts are hitting 150+ and smoking shit daily.... i have seen many CARS and TRUCKS go up in smoke because they thought they could do this and couldnt... (either someone ran wires wrong and the electromagnetic field fucked shit up or they pinched the wires and smoked the batts and acid went all over the place)( yes their is a electro magnetic field around ANYTHING electronic...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i started out with one 15 with about 1000 watts going through it... i have had everything from 8s to my now 2 15s.. i wish i just saved my money up and went big in the first place... (i would have went 4 18s) my advice dont go 10k as its not to easy... im 17-(almost 18) and i know i cant do 10k i would love to do even 6k right now.. but take some of these peoples advice go lower... thats ALOT OF POWER... people with 4000 watts are hitting 150+ and smoking shit daily.... i have seen many CARS and TRUCKS go up in smoke because they thought they could do this and couldnt... (either someone ran wires wrong and the electromagnetic field fucked shit up or they pinched the wires and smoked the batts and acid went all over the place)( yes their is a electro magnetic field around ANYTHING electronic...

lol. yes, i know that. i might end up just going lower and going around 5K all together. maybe 6K. idk. but i have people that know what they are doing and have done installs before. so they should be good. if not, then they'll replace things.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived