2 18" Ssx And 2 Rd Audio 3250.1's In A Hatch (vids)

whats the song in the 1st vid? it sounds like gorilla zoe

Walk with a Waddle

edit: nice flex...looks like the hatch is gonna pop off.

1998 GMC Jimmy

*4 15" Kicker CVRs

*2 Kole PH1-4000ds on the subs

*2 Kole PH4-1400s on the highs

Type R 6x9s, 6 1/2s

Infinity 4x6s

Rockford punch 3 1/2s

Soon to be all Rockford punch highs

All 0ga wire

Big three

3 deep cycle batteries

Walk with a Waddle

edit: nice flex...looks like the hatch is gonna pop off.

i need this to stop before it does pop off lol i have 4 layers of dynamat and still no good i wont to put 3/4 mdf back there if anyone thinks it will help reflect that towards the front if i dont get any comments on ill try and see if it helps

i need this to stop before it does pop off lol i have 4 layers of dynamat and still no good i wont to put 3/4 mdf back there if anyone thinks it will help reflect that towards the front if i dont get any comments on ill try and see if it helps

there is nothing u can do about the flex its the design of the car

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

ok thanks

dammit man,thats some gorilla flexin right there.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I mean holy shit,them 3250s are pounding them 2 subs,Man i think that just scared me with what im doing lol 4-d9s on 4 heavyweights. .i didnt know what i was getting into lol :friends:

dammit man,thats some gorilla flexin right there.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I mean holy shit,them 3250s are pounding them 2 subs,Man i think that just scared me with what im doing lol 4-d9s on 4 heavyweights. .i didnt know what i was getting into lol :friends:

thanks man i have been checking out your build li looks good keep it up

can you make a vid of a song by gorrila zoe - Do it? that has some really nice lows i dont know if you have tried it or not yet

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived