Involved In A Pretty Crazy Car Crash

glad ure alright dude i dont blame u for gettin the hell outta dodge and gettin safe but i think its gonna take a while for the insurance folks to do anything without a report saying that u were there and thats what happen. but for those that havent seen an accident like the 1 he just descrided you have no clue what the hell is going to happen especially when traffic is goin 60+ mph's scary shit bros and sis's.

which is why you get out of the way, call 911 and tell them what happened. tell them you left the scene, but didnt "flee", you were just so scared that you had to get out of the way.

im sorry, but leaving a woman that you believe to be dead completely is just wrong imo. there are things you can do to better the situation, and it seems as though this guy didnt do any of them. my FIRST thing would to have been to get out of harms way, and call 911 and report it even if the cops were not there. they may even have you go home and a cop to come by your place for the report.

edit: my mom and dad were hit by a lady that had a stroke, took out 5-6 other cars, and ended up having to amputated from the knee down on both legs. they stayed.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

That is true to an extent... However, I could think if you're alright, you'd stop and make sure everyone else is OK, am I correct?

Have you ever been in a car accident man? I was in a car doing 100+ rolling over and i was unbuckled. Believe me when the accident is over all you worry about is your own safety. Took me like 5 min before i got myself together and realized my friends were in the car still, but when i went back to look at the car which was upside down i saw they weren't in there. They both got ejected, my friend driving died and my other friend was in the hospital for months. All i got was a scratch or two... Anyways until your in a situation like that you don't actually know what you would do.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

Have you ever been in a car accident man? I was in a car doing 100+ rolling over and i was unbuckled. Believe me when the accident is over all you worry about is your own safety. Took me like 5 min before i got myself together and realized my friends were in the car still, but when i went back to look at the car which was upside down i saw they weren't in there. They both got ejected, my friend driving died and my other friend was in the hospital for months. All i got was a scratch or two... Anyways until your in a situation like that you don't actually know what you would do.

your example....is exactly what you should do. this guy (from what it sounds like) didnt go back and check on the others let alone even think about it.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

your example....is exactly what you should do. this guy (from what it sounds like) didnt go back and check on the others let alone even think about it.

I think he said he stayed until help arrived then left. I do agree that he should have talked to the cops before he left though. They need to know everyone involved and everything that happened.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

if I was his insurance agency and didn't have a signed (by an officer) statement......he would not only not be payed for repair but i dont believe he would have insurance either.

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

yesturday on the 60 by ontario it was raining hard,i couldnt even see

everyone slowed down to about 40mph

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

First off Im glad you're alright, but LEAVING THE SCENE IS NOT OKAY. Okay?

God damn that was stupid of you....stop 100 or even 200 feet past it, but dont leave the fucking place. Im a firefighter/EMT/Rescue technician, and i would have lost my license if i ever fled a scene like that.

You're protected by Good Samaritan Laws if you decide to help so why not?

It sounds like you are thinking "Oh well, theyre dead"....well what if they fucking werent? Are u aware some of the crazy shit that people survive? Maybe you should check out a post from the Big Oki from where he had 20 different fractures in his legs alone, and still survived.

And even if others did stop, the amount of manpower needed to take control of the scene is more than you think...I know you were caught up in the moment but DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN...not to mention you already broke the law by fleeing the scene of an accident. The point of staying is not only to make sure people are alright and talk to the cops, but thats also how you get the insurance info of the people involved.

Ive been in 2 accidents already, and the very first thing i do is hop the fuck out of the car and make sure i didnt kill the person involved.

I sure hope to God the day I get fucked up in a car accident, someone stops to see if maybe they could do something helpful for me...GEEZ...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

should have gone back to closest exit and gone back after the scene was secured by chp,when it was surely safe to do so....everyone knows after site is secure traffic is at a crawl...

you have no valid excuse to not go back,or even going to the closest chp office and explaining your situation.your gonna have a helluva time with insurance covering without some type of official report..

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Also, after reading the rest of your responses, what you did was a straight up bitch move. Traffic eventually stops for something like that, and if not, go stop it, u act like people were swerving all around you for an hour after the accident. stopping at a safe distance is awesome, but not going back after its safe was totally non patriotic of you. Is that how they raise you folks out there?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived