Second Skin Audio

Help Me Pick A 10" Shallow Mount For Wedge Box

Hey im looking for a really good 10" sub for my wedge style box which is sealed and has .60 cubes. the mount depth is 5 inches. I just want 2 really nice 10" woofers that would be powered nicely off 2 alpine mrp-m500's. I have crappy Ma Audio Thin Mounts and want a change. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

imo you would be better off buying a normal sub that could fit in the box. maybe something lowend like a kicker cvr or fosgate p1 or p2 bepending on the depth

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

i completely 100 % agree. they are excelent subs. just depending on what your wanting out of the sub.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

i dont care for the pioneer ones, the kicker cvt's are better out of those two, i really wanna try the re audio ones though so i say go them

I was looking at the re audio thin mounts and they look sweet. Do you know of where i can get them for a good price?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I have to agree the pioneer shallow mounts are pretty good. I have the 12" in my regular cab f150. I'm thinking about upgrading to 2 10" Re Se. Here is a video of it in my truck just to give you a clue what these can do

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by blue86f150

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

i dont care for the pioneer ones, the kicker cvt's are better out of those two, i really wanna try the re audio ones though so i say go them

x2 lol amen

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".