Sundown Audio

this build was originally a kicker setup....but the owner of the car luv sundown products so much he went ahead and got rid of his L7 12's and got 2 nightshade 12's and a new box...4 cubes tuned to 40hz with 70 square inches of port...below is a link to the previous setup and build and now he's getting a new setup as im typing this

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=37754

img479ga4.jpg

img480cm4.jpg

img481yi1.jpg

img485bb6.jpg

img486qs7.jpg

more to come

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

of course...we actually goin to make a vid once everything is done

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Deja vue. I also had that same Alphasonik amp and Kicker Subs in my ride. I got rid of the amp and replaced it with a 3000d. I still got my L7s though. But I am beating them L7s hard with that Sundowm like they owe me money. :vava: I plan to get a pair on Nightshades too once I get rid of my Kickers.

Edited by Big J

forum_sundowncopy.jpgdd_red.gif

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db

update 2 sundown niteshade 12's in 4cubes with a 70square inch port tuned to 40hz

img495cn5.jpg

img494bi6.jpg

Edited by 80INCHES