I am selling my 9518F Dual 2 ohm. It was freshly reconed after SEMA last year (build date 11/2007). It set in my shop as a Demo speaker (unhooked) for most the time. I put it in my truck a couple months ago. It has the huge 8" Carbon Fiber Dust Cap. I reconed it only because I wanted a bigger cone and had extra stiff suspension added (reconed by DD). It has never been blown. It has never been burped, overheated, or smelled bad! I used it at one comp and did a 148 rolling into it with my daily driving settings on my Power acoustic 5500 amp. i think the box is like 9 cubes and it is a transmission line variant experimental box i made and is very efficient. Still looks new and is tight as a virgin !!!! i am asking $450 plus shipping.

IMG_0547.jpg

Has dust on it, wipe it off, and looks brand new

IMG_0544.jpg

im gonna redo my system and i need this gone.

sub001.jpg

sorry it was from my iphone in the dark with a flashlight as it sits in my truck at the moment

thanks

Michael Dunn

Edited by txredjx

450 for the sub and gun :spiteful:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

you meet all the requirements to post- but if you want to convince people maybe post box/tuning/power/how long it was used and maybe what amp it was on. pix in better quality of the whole woofer to reassure that it is all in proper functioning order.

:good::friends:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew