Although I don't totally agree with the decision to tow, but how hard is it to get some rims until your new ones come in? Doesn't look like the people are hurting for money. You do not have to be contacted for your vehicle to be towed, and what if a building had caught on fire and a fire truck couldn't reach the building to extinguish the fire? Then they would sue for that. If they get money, then I would be surprised.

how fast can you find sum rims?and the fire sutff that would only happen if they are i think parked in front of a fire hydrant and if the fire officials cant get to it then they'll get sued.i mean they coulod always pakr the fire truckins in the streets.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

how fast can you find sum rims?and the fire sutff that would only happen if they are i think parked in front of a fire hydrant and if the fire officials cant get to it then they'll get sued.i mean they coulod always pakr the fire truckins in the streets.

you drunk?

you drunk?

nah im tired as shit just got up from a power nap well at least i thought it was a good nap

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

WOW... the news report said the rims were jacked on Thanksgiving Day then 5 days later they had the tow truck taking it away. Talk about your hard earned taxes being wisely used. I'm sure it's taking D.C's finest ALOT LONGER than "5 days" to catch the bitches who jacked the rims.

The question I have is, WHY tow it? Was it in violation of any laws?

NO TV AND NO BEER MAKE HOMER GO SOMETHING SOMETHING...

WOW... the news report said the rims were jacked on Thanksgiving Day then 5 days later they had the tow truck taking it away. Talk about your hard earned taxes being wisely used. I'm sure it's taking D.C's finest ALOT LONGER than "5 days" to catch the bitches who jacked the rims.

The question I have is, WHY tow it? Was it in violation of any laws?

in the video it said that it was" dangerous in the public ways".

^ lol even tho its less dangerous then a car with wheels because a car with out wheels aint going no where..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.