Turbo Lambo

rookie023

where is that bad boy, I am about an hour from charlotte?

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

if you want a tt lambo, youre better off with this one

thats awesome, im more a fan of the gallardo tho. and the money situation.. you wouldnt have a lambo unless you had money to whipe your ass with anyway and if you had money like that i dont think you'd really care anymore what you spent it on.

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

thats awesome, im more a fan of the gallardo tho. and the money situation.. you wouldnt have a lambo unless you had money to whipe your ass with anyway and if you had money like that i dont think you'd really care anymore what you spent it on.

even if I could afford a Lambo I don't think I'd buy one, just not a big fan of them. now if I could afford THIS

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I'd be all up in it :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Guest Powered By Hate

even if I could afford a Lambo I don't think I'd buy one, just not a big fan of them. now if I could afford THIS

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I'd be all up in it :)

I dare you to click that and see the sexy go-kart. Even if I had the money.. the go-kart ftw.

just like ford or chevy.

Bad example man, I think we both know you cant even compare the two... ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I dare you to click that and see the sexy go-kart. Even if I had the money.. the go-kart ftw.

you win...I didn't even have to see the video, I saw the name and was like "how the fuck did I forget about the Atom"...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived