no if you read the post he has 2 12s and the 22", he hit the bass nob on the 22" and thats when his #s jumped

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so he's using two twelves and the jackhammer???so he's cheating lol,

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

he has the 2 12s im assuming in the trunk because he cant fit them anywhere else unless hes a ninja.. but yeah he has 2 9500 mtx 12s and the jackhammer, thats not a bad score considering its a jackhammer LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

its two 12s and a 22 inch woofer.. thats alot of cone area.. that number doesnt suprise me ..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

wel it would be a much cool numer if he just had the jackhammer in their by itself but still a good number since he has just 6 or 7 thousand watts in their.Says that now he has two jackhammers and will run maybe like 7 thousnad to each in a suv.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

lmao, atleast the 12's put up a good #, 140+ off 2 12's sealed in trunk looks like, that 22 prolly dont even get that loud cause the motor aint built to handle that much force, why dont mtx try to build a sub that will get loud and not need to be that damn huge, and i think another one of there mistakes was the rfl, a guy on here fryed his i think tryin to play music on em, ive seen a mtx 8000 18 ina video somewere were they had 4 1501ds runnin it outside of a car, it had green letters on the magnet, but why dont they try to quit coppying other manufacturers and try to get good soundin audio ona budget, this is why i stuck with there old line of subs, the mtx 8000 and 9500 was the best subs they ever made, ive owned almost every set they made, 10,12,15 of the 4000 series, 15 of the 4500 series, 12 & 15 of the 5500 series, 8 & 15 of the 6000 series, 12 of the 7000 series, and 15 of the 8000 series, i unno what happined to there "quality" of equitment anymore, now there just tryin to "be like the other guys", i mean let each company do there own thing, i mean its cool they did a shallow sub, but squares? they might be good but a fukin 24'' square that prolly wont give off much more sound than a 12'' 9500?, the only reason the jackhammer truck was modertly loud was cause of those 4 10'' 8500's above em, they need to get there quality back up cause that jackshitter is giveing them a bad rep, i love mtx products but they need to quit tryin to be the best at everything and try to do what they did to start with, "make good products cheap to consumers".

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

on another note, ied love to see 2 of these new 24'' squares on a hifonics maxximus 10,000d ina suv and see if there really up to par, everyone ive seen dont rly give em what they need, like on pimp my ride they done "20,000w" but damn it was mostly mids n highs amps and shit, i wanna see one of these acually do somethin good instead of being a 400lb paperweight, and those amps strapped does 7700w@1ohm so ied say hes giveing that sub(s) 8000w, i want to see numers atleast a 145 with one jackhammer, but a $6k sub is stupid tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif