Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

The Return Of The Sig!


David

Recommended Posts

Posted

i know dave was telling me we can expect the sig 10" to be arund $510 know of a someperson tossing 2 dat 2500s PER

wow... :blink:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

Nice David.

FAQ • Terms • Privacy Policy • About Us

Shocker Audi © 2009

Designed by David

I wish you guys luck and the best on all of your future endeavors and partnerships.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

Nice David.

FAQ • Terms • Privacy Policy • About Us

Shocker Audi © 2009

Designed by David

I wish you guys luck and the best on all of your future endeavors and partnerships.

LOL I better mention thats for the internet page itself. He designed the site.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

No David does not own the company.....He is just an employee.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

HOLY FAWK!!! thatsmonster....fuckin funny as hell too!!! i love it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

hey look you found a boo boo, Im missing an O on my audio. ( thanks Ice Hoe)

as Joe stated I am just an employee, yes I know who owns the company, but they made it very clear not to discuss that information.

I can get you all the information you need about the product, the only thing really missing from the site is Specs on the SIG, I don't have the specs, so I cannot post that info.

I am still working on the store front so in a few days that will be finished, I am told the woofers are about 45ish days out.

we are working on a optional dust cap that doesn't have the shocker hand on it.

yes Ramen That does look like a SIG hard to say what it is though I never heard of that company, with us owning the rights to the woofer I sure hope they arent SIG's.

David

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5781 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...