Nightshade's Focus ZX3 build

oh and judging by the posts, it looks like you got your "love" even though you run sundown LOL - so that just proves your generalization of this forum is bullshit.

edit: badass install though and nice numbers for sure :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Agreed! i just saw this now woot

Build looks good and i'd like to know more about the org. and such

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i think your a nice guy but that post really stinks.....every brand here gets love even ones i will most likeley NEVER run - so just because you didnt get as much love as you wanted to, as fast as you wanted it, is no reason to go there with the DC, Fi and RF bullshit. I for one, just saw this post just now - cant see them all you know, too many of you doin big things these days to keep up. Also, Maybe some of us, including me have no idea what NSPL is therefore its hard to comprehend "world record". If you say its a WR, then congrats!! :)

how does NSPL work and are they world wide? How many states? Never seen one in Nor-Cal anywhere.

The main reason I said anything about not getting any love because I wasn't running certain products was to get attention to begin with. I put it out there and thought maybe someone would comment on it, and did. Thanks for the compliments on the build and was really all I was looking for. There were 28 people reading this topic the night that I put up the new world record statement and not a one of them said a word about it. Some of the users reading run said equiptment so that's part of the reason why I said it too. I have no disrespect for any of the companies mentioned at all and have run each of them in my vehicle at some point in time.

NSPL is the National Sound Pressure League. It's based out of North Carolina, and there are events held in Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and Maryland. NSPL will also be in Brazil here very soon so I will have to compete with those guys as well to try and retain my record. I'm sure that won't be easy since some of the vehicles that they have there are better for spl then ones we have here. It's not the biggest organization in the US but the numbers are still tough to achieve so I do understand that it may be hard for some to comprehend how hard it is to do a 151+ off of 3600 watts max.

I would bet that you have heard of NSPL but maybe not too familiar with it since you are a member on Termpro. There is an entire section over there dedicated to NSPL, but I could understand you never reading it since it's not in your area.

oh and judging by the posts, it looks like you got your "love" even though you run sundown LOL - so that just proves your generalization of this forum is bullshit.

edit: badass install though and nice numbers for sure :)

Again I was not generalizing the forum, I was making the comment since the majority of users reading my topic at the specific time were RF, DC, and Fi users and weren't even willing to make a comment. 28 people reading a topic and no response just kind of made me wonder why no one said anything is all.

I appreciate the comment from someone as yourself and I will continue to contribute to the forum without making remarks that seem judgemental towards any person or manufacturer.

This just happens to be a moment of glory to myself and I wanted to share it with everyone. I just figured there would be more responses when I first posted, but I am very grateful of the responses that have come anyway. Sorry if I seemed a bit over zealous about wanting feedback right away.

Stay tuned for a 152 off of under 3600 watts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Here's a link to Termpro where the NSPL world records are updated after every 3X event.

It's also home of the official forum for NSPL.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/28/1097.html

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Zach, your insane thats all there is to it lol and any idea on what time that show starts, the night jamz one

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Zach, your insane thats all there is to it lol and any idea on what time that show starts, the night jamz one

It starts at 7:00 and will probably end around 12:00.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Cool i will be there, and i really hope you can break a 152, and I think im actually gonna do NSPL and Streetbass this time around haha

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Congrats team-mate....I finally registered.I see a 152.5,possibly a 153 by NSPL Finals :spiteful:

MR. SEARS (LOUD) LIL WHITE CAVY

TEAM HIGH X-CURSION STEVE(TEAM CAPTAIN)

TEAM DD

2008 TRUNK MODIFIED WORLD RECORD HOLDER (153)12v certified legal TL

2008 2007 PRO TRUNK WORLD FINALS (150.9<150.2)12v

2006 PRO TRUNK 1x WORLD RECORD HOLDER(151.2)12v

2005 NSPL TRUNK STOCK WORLD RECORD HOLDER(148.1)12v

2005 1x NSPL TRUNK STOCK WORLD CHAMPION 12v

2004 2nd PLACE TRUNK STOCK WORLD FINALIST (141.6)12v

1989 Installed my first system

TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Zach...you don't have to :search: anymore.I'm here now!!!!!!!

MR. SEARS (LOUD) LIL WHITE CAVY

TEAM HIGH X-CURSION STEVE(TEAM CAPTAIN)

TEAM DD

2008 TRUNK MODIFIED WORLD RECORD HOLDER (153)12v certified legal TL

2008 2007 PRO TRUNK WORLD FINALS (150.9<150.2)12v

2006 PRO TRUNK 1x WORLD RECORD HOLDER(151.2)12v

2005 NSPL TRUNK STOCK WORLD RECORD HOLDER(148.1)12v

2005 1x NSPL TRUNK STOCK WORLD CHAMPION 12v

2004 2nd PLACE TRUNK STOCK WORLD FINALIST (141.6)12v

1989 Installed my first system

TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Congrats team-mate....I finally registered.I see a 152.5,possibly a 153 by NSPL Finals :spiteful:

Oh shit Steve's in the house. This is the owner of the loudest trunk Cavy that I've ever seen. Anyone can you say 153+ out of the trunk of a Cavy?

Thanks for noticing Steve :friends:

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived