Forevrbumpn Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 get those subs wired up yet Jon???? SLACKER!!!!! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted February 23, 2009 Author Report Posted February 23, 2009 shit i came home and started working on it.....then my wife came and told me she hit a pole. kinda ruined my night. so we have to have our insurance come look at it, get raped for the deductible and all that good shit. ill go out tomorrow and finish. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Forevrbumpn Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 ehhh ok.... acceptable excuse hows the wife? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted February 23, 2009 Author Report Posted February 23, 2009 ehhh ok.... acceptable excuse hows the wife? she is ok, i think i hurt her more by yelling at her out of anger she side swiped a pole some how dented the van a little on the back door and quarter panel. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Ipod Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 do work!!! Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
99vic Posted February 23, 2009 Author Report Posted February 23, 2009 well yesterday, i got a couple things done. not much but its progress. i put the dash/ front of the truck together and mounted the 5ch amp, i put it upside down so i could adjust it easier. i tried to hide the wires the best i could REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
AI James Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 which soundstream amp is that. looks nice, i know its old just whats the ratings
99vic Posted February 23, 2009 Author Report Posted February 23, 2009 which soundstream amp is that. looks nice, i know its old just whats the ratingssoundstream usa 305, yea im gonna try and sell it and get something different. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 any noise yet? slacker I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 any noise yet? slacker yea it has an exhaust leak. very noisy... no really i probably wont work on it till wed or thurs. my birfday is tomorrow and the wife told me not to make any plans REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.