Hell YA!! im not to far from ashland or lexintong!!! i may be takeing a trip out there sometime soon to see some of these rides!! and ill show you the system im doing in my ride!

Maybe you guys would want just one more member!! only thing is my ride isnt bagged.. and interior is almost stock minus stereo.. BUT i gotta good built motor and awsome exterior =P

Awesome rides guys!!

we're looking for members everyday man, get on our site and post some pics and introduce yourself:

www.dropmob.com go to the forums.

It doesn't take much to be a mobstAr, but it takes a bit to be a plaqued member. If thats your truck in your avatar then I'm sure we'd love to have you. And me personally, would love to see more killer stereos in the club!

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

A few of us went last year, but only 2 of us had rides there, and they were the mobstArs rides, not plaqued rides. The Hardbody won't miss a big show when he gets done. I joined the club in September of 06, the first year the blue Hardbody was finished, and he said he went to 14 shows that year, a mixture of local shows and big shows. And I'm sure he'll be doing it again either this season or next depending on when he finishes his build. I'll try to get some of us to go this year again. It might just be a few mobstArs again though. The Mustang barely ever shows anymore cause he keeps tearing himself up in dirtbike wrecks to where he can't drive a stick, and the guy that owns the Probe, Jeep, and Bimmer doesn't like outdoor shows, but I told him we need a big presence this year in the area, even if it means me towing his rides to shows myself and collecting awards for him. lol

good thing scrapin has a nice big indoor spot now too :)

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

we're looking for members everyday man, get on our site and post some pics and introduce yourself:

www.dropmob.com go to the forums.

It doesn't take much to be a mobstAr, but it takes a bit to be a plaqued member. If thats your truck in your avatar then I'm sure we'd love to have you. And me personally, would love to see more killer stereos in the club!

posted =P

and i will deffinatly be there for any shows you have, just lemme know when they are

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

really? I wasn't aware! I'll have to tell him so he can't use that as an excuse not to go. :good:

this is the kind club i'd love to be in...i love love LOVE lowriders and that will be my next build. some 100 spoke chromes on a pitbull setup, polyseal prohopper cylinders :) mmmm i almost went dros with the yota. no coils just accum's with power balls on the lower bars. ohwell

scrapin got the rest of the civic center or whatever its called and now have the inside of it closest to the show grounds. whats better than a bunch of minitrucks, lowriders, females and beer....ON THE BEACH!

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

this is the kind club i'd love to be in...i love love LOVE lowriders and that will be my next build. some 100 spoke chromes on a pitbull setup, polyseal prohopper cylinders :) mmmm i almost went dros with the yota. no coils just accum's with power balls on the lower bars. ohwell

scrapin got the rest of the civic center or whatever its called and now have the inside of it closest to the show grounds. whats better than a bunch of minitrucks, lowriders, females and beer....ON THE BEACH!

definitely dude! Well, feel free to post up on our forum, www.dropmob.com. We're looking for new members daily. Not too many clubs out there welcome both minis and lowriders, and we want to be the biggest club that does that.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Archived