only things i see that look photoshopped is the weather and sky in some of the pics

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Why do some pics look photoshoped?

that supra and golf cart arent i can say that at least. that supra was posted here before along with the cart. i saw the supra in person. that golf cart is bad as hell tho. i saw that hummer too, and i *think* the 300C

must be some of the backgrounds. but do youi have any more pics of that black dakota? are those 20s? im lookin into gettin those same wheels just bigger.

They are indeed 20s. The owners also building a Harley right now that's gonna match and he's going to show them together (bike in the bed) as a combo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

that supra and golf cart arent i can say that at least. that supra was posted here before along with the cart. i saw the supra in person. that golf cart is bad as hell tho. i saw that hummer too, and i *think* the 300C

the guy that owns the Supra and golf cart is Kevin King, he owns Cowboys here in Lex. He also owns a Excalade EXT on 6s and is starting to build a school bus and a 62 Impala that should turn out just as sharp as his finished rides. The H3 is owned by Lucky himself well, actually, he sold it a while back. I don't know who to. But he's now got a white H2 SUT on 30s. And the 300 I'm pretty sure is done being shown. He's gotten all the coverage he can over the past 2 years he's had it, and has already sold the wheels on it and I see he's got his amps up on mautofied. I don't know what his plans are now.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Archived