the guy that owns the Supra and golf cart is Kevin King, he owns Cowboys here in Lex. He also owns a Excalade EXT on 6s and is starting to build a school bus and a 62 Impala that should turn out just as sharp as his finished rides. The H3 is owned by Lucky himself well, actually, he sold it a while back. I don't know who to. But he's now got a white H2 SUT on 30s. And the 300 I'm pretty sure is done being shown. He's gotten all the coverage he can over the past 2 years he's had it, and has already sold the wheels on it and I see he's got his amps up on mautofied. I don't know what his plans are now.

DAMN! baller status for sure. i hope to be there one day. one can dream lol

they look shopped cuz a lot of people couldnt imagine building shit of this quality! haha. not hating on the dude that brought it up but its true! haters looooove to talk the photoshop line.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

I'll post up in here when the next meeting is. I've been told it's gonna be 2 Sundays from now but haven't heard the official word but if it stands, it'll be March 8th. It'll be at Qdoba in Hamburg (beside Johnny Carinos) probably at 5. When I get the official word, I'll pass it on. Anyone's welcome. Unless it's a nice day, majority of our rides wont be there, since everyone's got a daily they drive instead. But if its a nice day, I'm sure a few of them will be out. We all love meeting and welcoming new members, come if you can!

....as soon as I get official word from the prez! lol

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

eh, if you gotta custom ride, whats the point if you dont drive it? mines my daily, so it will be there

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

haha ya i guess so.. I drive mine daily.. and everything i do has been daily friendly lol

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

they look shopped cuz a lot of people couldnt imagine building shit of this quality! haha. not hating on the dude that brought it up but its true! haters looooove to talk the photoshop line.

LOL i said it because i thought they were, and i was wrong.

Roseville, CA

whats up rags? i just move to louisville and i'd love to help you guys out with ur systems, that is if you guys need help. i've been a installer for about 6 years in florida. i don't know if you guys have been to sbn before but i helped build the orange tahoe with the 24- boston spg-555's in a clamshell and the white cutlass with 16 12's in a wall. they wasn't in the show or anything but they drove up and down the strip for like 10 hours bangin their systems. but i've haven't been able to work on anything since i've been up here and im ichin to do some more work! lemme know, i'll make a drive out to lexington

Archived