who does paint work for you guys? they do body work and everything or just spray?

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

now that is a hard offer to refuse :D I may have to take u up on that, lets shoot for this summer though - i HOPE to have my ragedy ass seat(s) fixed by then and possibly all new amps. Thanks for the offer man thats good shit bro!!

BTW: if the loudest they heard was a 146, they will be in for a surprise if they hear the Tahoe for SURE! :D

:huh: lol yeah just maybe... :lol:

good looking shite mang!! that jeep looks pimp! welcome to THE Forum!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

we're all stoked for it to be finished. It's been tore apart for about 3 years now, and is about 2 months out from being done now. And members that know the history of that Probe are superstoked about it being back at shows when he finishes it in a week or so.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

now that is a hard offer to refuse :D I may have to take u up on that, lets shoot for this summer though - i HOPE to have my ragedy ass seat(s) fixed by then and possibly all new amps. Thanks for the offer man thats good shit bro!!

BTW: if the loudest they heard was a 146, they will be in for a surprise if they hear the Tahoe for SURE! :D

I KNOW! That's why I'd be willing to throw down so much dough to get you out here! At a show this past weekend, there was a Safari that hit a 156 or something, but we weren't sitting inside it, and the windows weren't down. It was still rattling the rafters on the building.

....all new amps, you say?? You gettin T15Ks or something??

i bet that safar didnt do it on music either ;)

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

who does paint work for you guys? they do body work and everything or just spray?

we do all the body work ourselves, the owners/club members. Which is partly why it takes us a while to get a vehicle finished. We've had too many bad experiences with just giving rides to shops, so we basically decided to get it done right, we gotta do it ourselves. We still don't spray, but we do everything up to that. The guy that sprayed the Hot Rod Black on the Jeep is actually the guy's next door neighbor, who usually just does hotrods and does incredible work, but charges a pretty penny. That Jeep has been dropped off and picked up from 3 shops in town, either because they didn't do anything to it over a 2 month span, or they completely fucked it up (painted when not asked to, left tape lines all around the door jambs....). I'm not gonna name any companies, cause I'm not here to put people on blast that I haven't had personal experience, especially when one of the companies is involved in a lawsuit with one of our members, but there's not been many companies that we've been happy with. There's a guy named Ron in Frankfort that does real good work for cheap, he molded in Lexus ES headlights into an Isuzu Hombre, did all the body work, and put on a coat of primer for $500 labor. There's even a couple upholsterers we've dealt with that didn't do good, and we're currently fixing their fuckups (on the blue Hardbody).

upholsterers are NOTORIOUS for being slow and garbage! and i am going to try my body work but i have a feeling it will end up in a shop

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

upholsterers are NOTORIOUS for being slow and garbage! and i am going to try my body work but i have a feeling it will end up in a shop

look at it this way, unless you really do a terrible job, and I mean REALLY terrible, the body shop won't have any more work to do than they did before you touched it, and at least then you could say you tried.

Archived