Wiring Up Two Head Units

That deck is early but it might have Cd changer controls. Does it have a big round plug in the back? back in those days it was an M-bus changer controls. There is an adapter out that switches it from M-bus to Ai-net. Then You can run the newer 6 disc changer that will play burned cd's

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

That deck is early but it might have Cd changer controls. Does it have a big round plug in the back? back in those days it was an M-bus changer controls. There is an adapter out that switches it from M-bus to Ai-net. Then You can run the newer 6 disc changer that will play burned cd's

great suggestion,i wouldnt have thought of it

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

exactly what i was looking for if mine wasnt going to work. i will have to go look at the controls...brb

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

idk if this would work but its worth a shot.. couldnt you find a alpine with 2v preouts and just run the wires from that deck to the adapter behind the dash.. or to a switch and when you want to use the new one just flip a switch dumb idea but could it work...????

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

alright, on the deck it has a pause/play for the cd, so i guess the ff/rw type stuff works on the disc as well.

on the back its got the line outs for front/rear then it has a big black round plug to the "changer or external unit" and it also has a pair of RCA's that say "to changer"

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

alright, on the deck it has a pause/play for the cd, so i guess the ff/rw type stuff works on the disc as well.

on the back its got the line outs for front/rear then it has a big black round plug to the "changer or external unit" and it also has a pair of RCA's that say "to changer"

should work but you'll have no mp3 disc controls,like folders and chapters

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

should work but you'll have no mp3 disc controls,like folders and chapters

i dont mind that, i dont burn mp3 discs anyways. i really dont listen to a lot of burned stuff but if buddies got in and had something. i may not use it at all i dont know yet. im lookin into a carputer if I can hide everything in the glovebox.

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

why dont you leave it in the dahs and put a modern one in the glove box. hook it up with power ground and acc and it will look like its working but it wil lreally be coming from the newer unit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

why dont you leave it in the dahs and put a modern one in the glove box. hook it up with power ground and acc and it will look like its working but it wil lreally be coming from the newer unit

i may have to end up doing that.

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have: