Second Skin Audio

Am I The Only One?

Kick inst the only company making squares, people have been doing them for years --1999ish area

I did a Hifonics Atlas sub, and still that one sub I did, with a Hifonics Hercules knocked harder, and cleaner than almost any other single 12" set up Ive ever done

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i had 2 12" pyle redlable squares and they sounded decent back when i first got into car audio !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Here this is a box I did for 1- 12" atlas a few years back, almost 3 years ago, wow, must have been my first post of an install here... lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=hifonics+atlas

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i haz pyle :unsure: pyle pro bullet tweeters..................

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

early 90's late 80s-Pyle was really good stuff

I miss those good subs they built- I remember the 70 series, 70 ounce magnets, on 2.5" coils, yet at the time, they were bad ass

My first system of store purchased equipment was 4- 4" coax Pyles, and 4- 8" Pyle subs on a Jensen 300watt (blue amp yellow writing) That was like 1995 I think, in a Ford festiva.. lol

sundown.jpg

its funny how people "guess" how something sounds from a crappy video on youtube.

or from just a crappy brand period. and did you not read? i said if you made a good box, they might sound alright. it's funny how you tried to make me look stupid but failed.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

or from just a crappy brand period. and did you not read? i said if you made a good box, they might sound alright. it's funny how you tried to make me look stupid but failed.

bro he wasn't even directing things towards you i dont think and you copped an attitude. chill out, this isn't highschool!

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

arent pretty much all subs in need of a good box to sound nice? i mean even if its a fully loaded 18" Btl its gonna sound like shit if you just have it sittin on the dash.