So, I owned an 06 Scion xB for the past year and a half. Back in February of 08, I ordered a 200 amp alternator from Excessive Amperage. Sent him my paypal the night we made the deal, he even knocked off $50 cause I promised if I was put in a feature of some sort I'd give him recognition. After about 25 calls and 4 months of waiting, my alternator finally comes in. I put it on, wasn't a direct bolt replacement, had to shave some of the bracketting to get it to fit, but that's no biggie. I've heard alot worse scenarios with products that claim to be a direct bolt replacement. I upgrade my big 3 at the same time. It runs for about a month, and then in the middle of August, it slowly dwindles to an old jalopy sound, and then dies completely. Won't even turn over. So I took my DMM to all the connections, hoping its just something insignificant like a loose ground somewhere perhaps, only to find I have a full 12V going into the alt, and 0 coming out the other side. So I swap back in my OEM alt and send the busted one back to EA. After another 15 calls, I finally just got my alt back YESTERDAY. I don't even have the xB anymore, so I don't need it, plus I don't know it works right yet. I've heard other people have had good experiences with EA in the past, but I've never had a worse experience with anything I've bought online in my life. So beware of Excessive Amperage.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

ive heard of him not even having a testing machine for his alts to see the actual output of them and just guessing.

someone over @ ca.com order a 300 amp and got a 155 @ 2K RPM ........

ill stick with DC Power, Iraggi, or Ohio Gen.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ive heard of him not even having a testing machine for his alts to see the actual output of them and just guessing.

someone over @ ca.com order a 300 amp and got a 155 @ 2K RPM ........

ill stick with DC Power, Iraggi, or Ohio Gen.

I have seen amperage curves where the peak is at the max RPM of like 8,000.

but man that sucks man.

I have heard stories about Iraggi where Dom doesn't ship for a while but most likely because he is busy but nothing of this sort.

its kind of ironic that he knocked of $50 if you ever got in a feature.

I don't think this was the type of feature he was looking for. :nea:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I have seen amperage curves where the peak is at the max RPM of like 8,000.

but man that sucks man.

I have heard stories about Iraggi where Dom doesn't ship for a while but most likely because he is busy but nothing of this sort.

its kind of ironic that he knocked of $50 if you ever got in a feature.

I don't think this was the type of feature he was looking for. :nea:

thats alt peak. which usually generates to not even 3k rpm on your car.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

thats alt peak. which usually generates to not even 3k rpm on your car.

yea cause who really runs 8K RPM ALL THE TIME?

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

hmm my EA alt on my explorer has been fine for the last 6 years, and my one on my Accord was good for 4 years i sold it to a forum member and hes been using it for 3 years.

good stuff from nate for me, but i understand if youve had problems then youve had problems im not one to say you havent.

hmm my EA alt on my explorer has been fine for the last 6 years, and my one on my Accord was good for 4 years i sold it to a forum member and hes been using it for 3 years.

good stuff from nate for me, but i understand if youve had problems then youve had problems im not one to say you havent.

yea, it seems everyone has had a different experience with Nate and EA.

idk

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer