Whats Better? Lcd Or Plasma

LCD v. Plasma  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better LCD or Plasma

• LCD
    • Plasma

from a service stand point, Plasmas suck due to the life expectancy and cost of the screen- Plasma BURNs hot, hence the name Plasma, LCD lights up, cool in fact, except the lighting of it, and LCD screens cost a lot less to swap out if broken

Both are pretty damn clear, LCD can get finer with resolution, and getting a lot better than Plasma with color and brightness. But in just a few years you will be asking to poll this

"Poll: LCD or OLED?"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

It's a fairly well lit room naturually but i have dark sheets covering the windows to limit light access.. works great too lol

If i decide to go on a budget i'll probably get a 720p lcd.. but im hoping to get a 1080p.. and i know some of the newer plasmas look excellent but also cost a small fortune

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

from a service stand point, Plasmas suck due to the life expectancy and cost of the screen- Plasma BURNs hot, hence the name Plasma, LCD lights up, cool in fact, except the lighting of it, and LCD screens cost a lot less to swap out if broken

Both are pretty damn clear, LCD can get finer with resolution, and getting a lot better than Plasma with color and brightness. But in just a few years you will be asking to poll this

no...actually once OLED becomes big LCD and plasma will be things of the past....and I've already seen a few technologies that might just kill OLEDs business too.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

yeah i saw the little 12" or w/e OLED in person.. it was absolutely amazing and so fvcking thin!.. but also cost more than everthing i own lol

ud recommend the vizio lcd over the vizio plasma?

i got a vizio 1080p lcd and i love it... LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yeah and i get a 10% discount at walmart since i work there :)

Archived