I love how you Cali drivers dont know how to drive in the rain.. when i was in san Diego everyone went 45 mph on every major road.. they normally do 90.

hey bro i dont want to start anything. but why in just about every thread you post its always some kinda trash talking or something.

its because hes powerd by hate lol

i think its because he's POWERED BY HATE.

:unsure:

Naw its cause he's a fag... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Your dad doesnt seem to mind =] :D

Its not trash.. its just plain negative.

YO see what you started????????? what did I tell you???? take that shit and bottle it up in yur fucking mason jar and save it for your fucking time machine build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I speak the truth.. if you dont like it then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7p4mioawIA

And so do I enjoy your time off.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Don't give him no "Time out"...he's supposed to kill me soon..... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

sorry TJ didnt mean to step on your toes or nuttin, but Ive told him time and time again..... maybe he can get ya in the Term Pro forum you post junky you with your top posting stats :D :D

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

And so do I enjoy your time off.

sweet that was definately needed. thanks man. :friends: but anyways yea it has been raining pretty good this year. i could kinda see the global warming happening but idk? :unknw: a couple years ago i would go outside and my windshield would have ice on it and now it doesnt. plus there has been some freak storms in so cal where my cousin lives (valley) and it has snowed and its very very rare when it does. the last time it snowed was in 89. so i see about a 20 year cycle i guess. maybe this is the way the earth heals its self from all the crap were doing to it. my dad said that its b.s. about it the global warming he said when he was a little kid that the smog would be so bad that they werent allowed outside. and thats its a 100x's better now. so who knows.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Archived