lol that song has some good bass lines in it, temb beats ftmfw! anyways rain rain go away come back later, im sick of fuckin cold i want warm again, and what that new justin timberlake song with ti? j/w anyways rains prolly due to all the percipitation from it "snowing" in vegas? and it melted and evaporated and what knot, i unno, but teh hamma ftmfw!

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol that song has some good bass lines in it, temb beats ftmfw! anyways rain rain go away come back later, im sick of fuckin cold i want warm again, and what that new justin timberlake song with ti? j/w anyways rains prolly due to all the percipitation from it "snowing" in vegas? and it melted and evaporated and what knot, i unno, but teh hamma ftmfw!

dead and gone lol

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

1lowsuv doesnt like me, Today, 03:23 PM

Guests

I'd really like to see him suffer.. like dipped in peanut butter and letting plague infested rats chew on his body.. The feeling is mutual but does he really have to call me a fag? I mean really..

^^ yea i dunno i mean it could just be a phase but if you ever seen a graph of the worlds greean house gases that covers millions of years you see it was up and down repeatdly as we had our ice ages but then you see today and its just going up a little then it just starts sky rocketing so it all just seems to add up with the invention of the automobile and now how its like everyone has to have one but way back in the day it was a major luxary where as in todays world its a necesity. i dunno tho i dont no to much about global warming just enough to know that it looks to be addin up.

1lowsuv doesnt like me, Today, 03:23 PM

Guests

I'd really like to see him suffer.. like dipped in peanut butter and letting plague infested rats chew on his body.. The feeling is mutual but does he really have to call me a fag? I mean really..

thats the pm I got from powered by stupid

Archived