how much should i pay for a remote start. i want the car to start from around 1000 feet away. at one of my local shop the remote start plus the install costs $250. im not sure of the brand but is that a good price. would it be smarter to buy one online and then have a shop install the remote start.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

if you can afford it, its a good price.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

we do remote starts, keyless and alarms for around $350 installed with a pretty cheap system. for a viper its $450 on up

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

how much should i pay for a remote start. i want the car to start from around 1000 feet away. at one of my local shop the remote start plus the install costs $250. im not sure of the brand but is that a good price. would it be smarter to buy one online and then have a shop install the remote start.

That is a decent Price and as for Ordering one Online you might want to check with the Local Shops first to see if they will even Install one around my Area that is a No we don't Install something we didn't Sell...

"If someone aint hatin' on you, your doing something Wrong !!!"

That is a decent Price and as for Ordering one Online you might want to check with the Local Shops first to see if they will even Install one around my Area that is a No we don't Install something we didn't Sell...

that sounds like those shops lose alot of money because of that, installs alone can be alot of money comming in... thats why i love all the car audio stores around here. They will install whatever you want if you bring it or buy it from them.. they do really good business 2

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones