put apple sucks in a search engine and you'll get a million reasons why apple sucks.

same could be said for micro$oft, hell ask Micro$oft about Open Source.

its like you have to use the lesser of two evils  >:(

lol i honestly think a god percent of computer "problems" are related to user error.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest MegaloManiac

anyone have info on how bad it is to have the battery changed in them??? i pods that is...

they have battery kits at Compusa. but it will void warranty(if you have one).

If you do have warranty on it just go to the Apple store Genius Bar and they will swap you a new iPod

nah its not net nannies that slow them down lol. they have like every damn software avaliable for apples on those computers and theyre sooo damn slow its not even funny. the g5 macs are pretty fast but i want to throw the damn ibooks out the window

the iBooks arent ment for "every" software that Apple has to offer, they are just an a lil Apple meant mainly for listening to music and browsing the web. Now a Powerbook or Mac Book Pro would handle the load a lot better for "every" software. Our studios G4 powerbook has Final Cut Pro and it runs & renders fine & dandy, havent had a single problem.

yeah the g5s arent half as bad but they still do screw up like maybe once every 2 weeks. with the ibooks i dont check one out till i can find one that boots up properly. in that case i go thru about 5 ibooks before i find a good one and check that one out.

i think it really depends on what youre using the computer for. personally i think macs are so much easier to use for final cut pro, flash, dreamweaver, photoshop,bluej, and garageband is one of the best music softwares ive used.

mac has alot in simplicity and i think that can be helpful with those kinda thing

you know whats great too our school spends so damn much on all these softwares from our money and like 3/4ths of the programs are blocked lol. even system prefrence is blocked... we cant have our own background on our login names... every media player is blocked like itunes, wmp, quicktime. its so damn ridiculous. i figured out a way to get around their web filter for youtube if you just stick a 3 after www so www3.youtube.com cause its like their backup/testing site which is basically the exact same thing.

our computer administrators sit in a room with like 50 monitors monitoring everyones shit they can see exactly what youre doing kinda gay but whatever. our computer teacher is in the lab and hes cool he used to work for microsoft made a shit load of money but it was too much traveling for his family so he came to our school to become a computer teacher hes a pretty cool guy he lets me use his account every time i want to use one of the blocked programs cause he hates the computer administrators as much as we do.

anyone have info on how bad it is to have the battery changed in them??? i pods that is...

they have battery kits at Compusa. but it will void warranty(if you have one).

[glow=red,2,300]

If you do have warranty on it just go to the Apple store Genius Bar and they will swap you a new iPod[/glow]

unless you have an hp ipod which supposedly it was soooo damn different to them that they couldnt do jack shit about it...