Jump to content

The Infamous Coach Umbrella


The Infamous Coach Umbrella  

65 members have voted

  1. 1. Is it ok for a streght man to have a coach umbrella?

    • Yes
      12
    • No
      10
    • Hell Fronkin NO
      29
    • Only if you coem out the closet
      11
    • I too own a coach umbrella or product
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not that kind of vroom in the mudd. Ugh.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Hey bitches I also rock sundown fi and like big ass trucks and things that go vroom in the mud.

Tom cruise also has a wife

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

and i voted yes

because i dont care, i have a wife and kids, if its closest to the door i'll grab it real quick. price of it is another thing, i don t think id ever buy one

Posted

God damnit. lol. Im not tom cruize but I do have a g/f

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Thank you James. lol Like I said it was an xmas gift but I really do like the damn thing.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 4870 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...