Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ohhh tehy are dabomb mang, where yea live mang?? maybee I can send yea some.

strawberry delight frosted mini wheats, I didnt like these either

Posted

I dunno, lol My wife does the grocery shoppin lol, so  but I found them in the kitchen the first time about yr ago, now the kids and I fight over em.

Posted

new mexico. When did thise strawberry honey comb come out? i cant belive im missin out

they`ve been out a LONG asstime...but you aitn missing much...they sucked. when i got the mixed box i took ALL the strawberry ones out and THREW them away and enjoyed my halfbox of regular honeycomb
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

lol. chodes taste buds must be wacked,  right now I have my own box of cinnamon life, no one here eats it but me wooot

Posted

Capn' Crunch

        &

Youre gonna laugh at this one,this is my own little sick creation.

I break up a whole bunch of Thin Mint girl scout cookies into little bits,

Drop em in a bowl with milk, and there you have it.....

Girl scout cookie cereal.

Dont Laugh, it tastes awesome

Posted

that actualy sounds REALLY good...i think ima try it

if you really think about it its just the same as dipping them in milk...instead your eating them with a spoon

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...