So Got Into A Lil Trouble Friday Night.. Jail Or The Bracelet?

Its the law...your behind the wheel, car is running, it don't matter if you were using the heater to keep warm...YOU ARE BEHIND THE WHEEL.... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

EXACTLY!!!!!!

n to whoever called me a dumbass.. i already stated i wasnt driving NOR intending to .... but im also not going to sit in a car when its 10 below with no heat..... come to minnesota and u sit outside all fucked up for an hour and tell me u wouldnt rather sit in a running heated car

Anyways i knew this was gonna turn to a hate thread cuz i had one 10 yrs ago when i was in college and blew .01 over the legal limit... i bet when most ppl in this forum are buzzed but still feeling good your well over .08 as well ...

And yes .. .234 i know it was bad , but it was a party to limo then back to party but the owners house didnt want everyone there so we all had to cab it or sit it out.... musta been a bust cuz there were 2 cars ( besides me ) out of 6 that got tagged actually driving tho...

and as far as jail .. man its in a shit ghetto county all lockdown no community .. so just wondering in $1200 is worth just staying at home haveing a life still getting laid, playing xbox live and being able to be on the outside to be in communications with ppl , for jobs especially

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Well i got my 2nd dwi in 10 years ( stupid i know ) heres a quick rundown

saturday i got a double DWI for blowing a .234 BUT i was not driving.. i wasnt even IN my car but it was running while i was waiting in it... no intent to drive but everyone got booted from the house and its -10 degrees outside ...

Sooooooooo.

were you in the car or not?

If not call a lawyer now /thread

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

EXACTLY!!!!!!

n to whoever called me a dumbass.. i already stated i wasnt driving NOR intending to .... but im also not going to sit in a car when its 10 below with no heat..... come to minnesota and u sit outside all fucked up for an hour and tell me u wouldnt rather sit in a running heated car

Anyways i knew this was gonna turn to a hate thread cuz i had one 10 yrs ago when i was in college and blew .01 over the legal limit... i bet when most ppl in this forum are buzzed but still feeling good your well over .08 as well ...

And yes .. .234 i know it was bad , but it was a party to limo then back to party but the owners house didnt want everyone there so we all had to cab it or sit it out.... musta been a bust cuz there were 2 cars ( besides me ) out of 6 that got tagged actually driving tho...

and as far as jail .. man its in a shit ghetto county all lockdown no community .. so just wondering in $1200 is worth just staying at home haveing a life still getting laid, playing xbox live and being able to be on the outside to be in communications with ppl , for jobs especially

1. Point me to the post where you mention your in the drivers seat.

2. Tell me why you couldnt sit in the PASSENGER seat and still run heat? manual tranny....crank it, and move around. easy.

3. Playing xbox is not worth 1200 dollars. sorry.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

do the time youll get out in about two weeks.

thats what i was thinking

2nd degree gross misdemeanor

30 days - 4 served -8 good behavior, so a lil over 2 weeks... the more i think about it that way its worth it cuz im gonna need the 1200 when i get my ass out..

plus i still have to get my seized car back from the state ... ugh .... i have a lawyer and im all set with my paperwork.. i dont drink much, but when i do i love to go out and have a great time.... i would NEVER drive if i knew i was this fucked up .. and last time i was maybe 1 beer IF THAT over the limit... and that was 10 years ago

Sorry if i mislead what i was trying to say before but YES i was in the drivers seat , tilt all the way up seat reclined back.. i was out dude , hell i woulda died from carbon monoxide before i drove anywhere

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Its the law...your behind the wheel, car is running, it don't matter if you were using the heater to keep warm...YOU ARE BEHIND THE WHEEL.... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

read #1 on my previous post.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Sooooooooo.

were you in the car or not?

If not call a lawyer now /thread

yea sorry man i put one to many "ins" in there

i was passed out in the drivers seat car running

Archived