So Got Into A Lil Trouble Friday Night.. Jail Or The Bracelet?

Well i got my 2nd dwi in 10 years ( stupid i know ) heres a quick rundown

saturday i got a double DWI for blowing a .234 BUT i was not driving.. i wasnt even IN my car but it was running while i was waiting in it... no intent to drive but everyone got booted from the house and its -10 degrees outside ...

in 2000 i got pulled over for rolling a stop sign and blew a .11 .. I wasnt drunk ( obviously over the limit tho ) but not by much . and .11 for someone who can handle there alcohol is really just a good buzz feeling but u are very aware , not all pie eyed watery wasted swerving etc...

Anywho i have court monday for my 1st hearing and plea, Now since i just blew near 3 times the legal limit ( .24 ) im getting charged for 2 , so thats 3 in the state technically... I talked to my attny and what im looking at as of now is 30 days in jail with no huber or the bracelet for 30 days ( i believe @$40 a day for 30 days so a good $1200 chunk of change )

I got my car seized and lost my FULL license for 1 year .. and the possibility of not even being able to get a work permit for 6 months... I use my car for my job, so this is about as bad as it gets for my dumbass but what would u do if you had to choose

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

im wondering how you got a dwi for sitting in a car. that may be dumber than the rest...

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

.234?!?!?!

YO...theres a 12 step program with your name on it somewhere. Im glad I dont live near you. But in essence, youre not the first idiot to do something so bad. In the parking garage where I take my car, theres a girl there that has a breathalyzer in her minivan she needs to blow in to in order for it to start. You might be going that route.

:)

im wondering how you got a dwi for sitting in a car. that may be dumber than the rest...

Its the law...your behind the wheel, car is running, it don't matter if you were using the heater to keep warm...YOU ARE BEHIND THE WHEEL.... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Well i got my 2nd dwi in 10 years ( stupid i know ) heres a quick rundown

saturday i got a double DWI for blowing a .234 BUT i was not driving.. i wasnt even IN my car but it was running while i was waiting in it... no intent to drive but everyone got booted from the house and its -10 degrees outside ...

Its the law...your behind the wheel, car is running, it don't matter if you were using the heater to keep warm...YOU ARE BEHIND THE WHEEL.... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

this would be true but according to his statement above this isnt the case.... i THINK HE MEANT WAITING ON IT NOT IN IT

cant get you unless you were physically IN the car man they can not do it period get a lawyer ASAP NOW THIS SECOND......WHY YOU STILL LOOKING AT THIS?????

GO!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

You may want to change the title to "I GOT IN ALOT OF TROUBLE FRIDAY NIGHT"

Thats was pretty dumb and you realize that so I'm not gonna hound you but man......if your not gonna be able to go to work you might aswell do the time.....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived