Second Skin Audio

S.S. T412's vs. Kicker L712's

yeah the 06 models are really nice.  but if you find the 07's get them.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Hey Slinky thanks for tellin me to find the 07 models, I found em and all 4 are gonna be cheaper then 4 06 models!?!?! 732 for 4 07 L7's, 748 for 4 06 L7's? Lol Well I'm gonna pick those bad boys up here today WooT! shoul I get the dual 2 ohms, or the dual 4ohm's? I was thinking the dual 4ohm, but if ne one has other recommendations, I'm open for discussion. Also, what gauge speaker wire should I be using for the a3000db? I know it's and amp question, but I'm not going to post a thread for that awnser.

KICKER all the way bro. They mite be the cleanest babies on the market, but the MF'ers Deaf'fin'ly get on down. Hell I even built a single L5 setup, and still blew people's shit out of the water. Take a look!

post-11-1171038828.jpg

100_1670.jpg_thumb

post-11-1171040536.jpg

Yukon_Extreme_020.jpg_thumb

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

If you're buying an amp that runs at 1ohm, than wire it at 1ohm, use common sense, if it ran at 0.5ohms than they would tell you. 4 2ohm wired at series/parr. brings everything to 1ohm. Everything will last longer in SAFEMODE. Hang on and I'll get you a wiring diagram.

post-11-1171039253.gif

4_2ohmDVC_1ohm.gif_thumb

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

I'm gonna run 2 L7's to one PA3000db (2amps total sorry) . I think 2 4ohms goes down to one doesn't it? But thansk for the help guys, keep it commin. And they'll be here wednesday!! Now I've got to find a camera for pics of the build. I'll be takin lotsa pics when I get started (which will be in a few weeks when it get warmer outside, plus i'm doing work mon-fri 8-7 and school sat n sun 7-5 for real estate, so my schedule is packed). But I will get pics and post for everyone to see.